Cottage Cheese Industry

BenjaminNicholas
This topic is 1533 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeonTrotsky
Cottage cheese and durian! I double dare you. LOL. For qwilos among us a durian is sweet tasting fruit beloved by Asians that smells like an explosion of rotten eggs.

Durian aroi mahk mahk!!!

(Very delicious)

Love the stuff-the full-fat variety. It's good bye itself, with pineapple, chives, salsa, green grapes. I haven't eaten it in a long time. It's on my bodybuilding coach's very short list of verboten items. He says the calories from dairy and sugar go straight to the waistline.

An abomination! Ricotta only please ? (whole milk ricotta)

Just for clarification, Mom's recipe used both cottage and ricotta. I know it isn't everyone's thing, but it's what I grew up being served. (Side note: we always had a tossed salad with lasagna. If I could smell the lasagna, I knew the vegetable for the evening was not brussel sprouts or lima beans!)

Does your cardiologist know you’re eating that way?

My primary care doctor monitors me constantly, which is sort of a waste of test money, because my cholesterol numbers are always fine, my arteries are completely clear, my blood pressure is excellent, and my heart is sound. I also consume enormous quantities of sugar, but have no signs of diabetes and am not overweight. I seem to be one of those lucky people who can eat what I like, with adverse effects only on my digestive system.

Edited by Charlie