Oral Sex

Reisr30
This topic is 1585 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think you'll find that there is so much human variety that you will find people who don't like, hate, don't enjoy or don't get anything out of a sex act that others love. After all, there are people who don't enjoy sex or aren't sexually attracted to others. It's just as possible not to enjoy a particular sex act that most other people do enjoy. Don't let those other people and the cultural messaging supporting them bother you or make you feel like you're weird or wrong.

There's something for everyone. I saw Paula Poundstone live and she said she suspected she was asexual. She couldn't imagine any sex act that was better than a nap. :)

I'm not asexual, but I am disabled, and there are times I would rather nap than have sex because I'm tired and achy and thinking about any amount of physical effort makes me feel even more tired and achy.

Also reflexive "you're doing it wrong" statements about people who suspect they are asexual are about as justified as a straight person telling men that they're depraved and wrong for liking dick. Maybe we can skip the contempt toward what some of us not only don't know but can't understand.

I am a bit embarrassed to say this but am I weird for not really enjoying oral sex? It seems most guys love it but I am not sure i enjoy it...

Nothing to be embarrassed about. I'm actually the same way. I'm really not into it and it's rare someone can get me off that way.

With that being said. I love to give oral. Different strokes for different folks.

I am a bit embarrassed to say this but am I weird for not really enjoying oral sex? It seems most guys love it but I am not sure i enjoy it...

Definitely not weird, nor alone in that regard. You enjoy what you enjoy. As long as you're not hurting anyone, do what you enjoy, and be upfront with the person you're enjoying. Receiving oral personally does nothing for me, though I enjoy sucking other men. I also seem to be in a minority in preferring smaller penis sizes (because I like sucking, and it's easier with smaller penises). I may be in the minority, but that just may give me a better chance with men with less endowment. I also enjoy sex with trans men who haven't had bottom surgery, which also seems to put me in a minority--or at least I hope so, because that gives me a better chance there as well. Why wish to be in the majority? It just leads to more competition.

I've always been a very orally-inclined person. I don't get into rimming, but I love to let me tongue roam anywhere else, and also love to get blown, though I tend to give more then receive.

I've met a number of guys over time who say they can't orgasm from oral sex. For some of them, I've helped change that. Makes me feel proud, lol.

I too am a STRICTLY oral person. Yes it does limit my sex partners, but the ones I do have, I ENJOY..... Anal never worked for me, and I grew tired of being shamed for not wanting/liking it as a GAY man.... On the flip side, when it comes to ORAL, I would much rather give than receive.... I really feel no sensation receiving head, although I do like being stroked and masturbated and having my balls played with..... But the "mental" orgasm I receiving when giving is fantastic (at my age 68, my physical orgasms are slightly compromised). Like anything else in life, you should do what makes YOU happy... and playtime is always better with like-minded partners.

I too am a STRICTLY oral person. Yes it does limit my sex partners, but the ones I do have, I ENJOY..... Anal never worked for me, and I grew tired of being shamed for not wanting/liking it as a GAY man.... On the flip side, when it comes to ORAL, I would much rather give than receive.... I really feel no sensation receiving head, although I do like being stroked and masturbated and having my balls played with..... But the "mental" orgasm I receiving when giving is fantastic (at my age 68, my physical orgasms are slightly compromised). Like anything else in life, you should do what makes YOU happy... and playtime is always better with like-minded partners.

My sentiments exactly!

Funny how these things change as we change ourselves.

When I was in my 20s, I loved blowing a guy to completion. It always got me hard giving the other guy pleasure. When guys would blow me, sure it felt good, but there was a missing piece that almost always kept me from getting off.

Now, as I've developed my body and sexually matured, I find more guys want to service me. The mentality of that is a huge turn-on and has allowed me to more easily let a guy blow me until I nut.

Funny how these things change as we change ourselves.

When I was in my 20s, I loved blowing a guy to completion. It always got me hard giving the other guy pleasure. When guys would blow me, sure it felt good, but there was a missing piece that almost always kept me from getting off.

Now, as I've developed my body and sexually matured, I find more guys want to service me. The mentality of that is a huge turn-on and has allowed me to more easily let a guy blow me until I nut.

We gays are a very visual lot, and often turned on by guys that are physically fit and aesthetically pleasing. In other words, guys that look like YOU. Hence, the reason your real-estate has escalated. What I like most about the situation is that you enjoy the attention and ALLOW guys to sample the merchandise, rather than just tease them and act like a cocky, arrogant Diva, which is usually demeaning and humiliating to the pursuer. And as they say, the mind is the most powerful sex organ. If both parties are "turned-on", the results often are explosive.