Tight fitting jeans

Pensant
This topic is 1217 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve been wearing them for years. Love the fit and comfort. Is there an age limit for tight jeans? Sometimes I wonder.

No age limit. If you like the way you look and feel, go for it. I like fitted jeans, not tight mind you, just fitted. ?

Or should I say, fitted so the boys can admire my...equipment, but not so tight that they can see how big my nuts are - some things have to remain a surprise! ?

I’ve been wearing them for years. Love the fit and comfort. Is there an age limit for tight jeans? Sometimes I wonder.

If they fit well, rock them!

personally mix loose and firmer fitting jeans with a combination of variables, such as:

1.) the shoe I’m wearing with them

2.) the shirt

As long as I look proportional and put together, it’s all good.

To be honest, the older I get, the less I care about “age restrictions”

Edited by Monarchy79

• 2 weeks later...

I was at a party the other night, talking with a bodybuilder. This gay was extremely muscular. He had on really tight jeans and his big calves were straining against the jeans. It was such a sexy look that I've discarded any considerations I've had about tight jeans. I'm going to take the risk of looking silly and get a pair. or two.

I know age is in the mind but I feel i would look silly wearing tight jeans at my age as well as some other clothes i feel are for 20 and 30 year olds. Am I just an being a curmudgeon?

Remember when high tops worn unlaced were a big deal with young guys? (of course I never did that ;))

I remember seeing middle aged guys around gay town sporting that look. But we judge too much don't we.

I was at a party the other night, talking with a bodybuilder. This gay was extremely muscular. He had on really tight jeans and his big calves were straining against the jeans. It was such a sexy look that I've discarded any considerations I've had about tight jeans. I'm going to take the risk of looking silly and get a pair. or two.

You’re going to look fantastic in them