Tight fitting jeans

Pensant
This topic is 1213 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I was at a party the other night, talking with a bodybuilder. This gay was extremely muscular. He had on really tight jeans and his big calves were straining against the jeans. It was such a sexy look that I've discarded any considerations I've had about tight jeans. I'm going to take the risk of looking silly and get a pair. or two.

I LOVE the look, always have, especially when the pants hug fit, well defined legs (I have a calve fetish).

I just turned 68 and wear "sprayed on" jeans and joggers (that's the merchandise term for those tight pants). Its all about HOW you wear them, how you put the "look" together with the rights shoes, accessories and "attitude".... Age should not be a barrier. Wear what makes YOU feel good and confident ! I had even started a thread in the Gallery dedicated to "tightness", but it didnt catch on with the members here.

I’ll have a companion take a pic of me in tight jeans so y’all can comment on their suitability for a gentleman of a certain age.

@Pensant , from what I know about you from reading your posts, you don't strike me as a person that needs "validation".... Age is a number.... If YOU like em, rock em….. Haters will Hate !

Some people can flaunt it (e.g. BN), others, not so much (e.g. me).

While its true, most of us cant hold a candle to the fabulous Mr Nicholas, its really all in the attitude.... If you are confident and comfortable with who you are, its the "other" persons problem if they choose to criticize you. I subscribe to the "live and let live"

mantra.... But I also subscribe to "let your mirror be your friend" . :cool: