Have you ever worn a sash?

purplekow
This topic is 1629 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I forgot about Boy Scouts. I went through Cub Scouts and Webelos (the "junior high" of scouting), but just lasted one night in actual Boy Scouts. Did Cub Scouts have a sash for badges? Did they HAVE badges? It's been a long time. I remember wearing a too-small cub scout uniform at the end, I was close to graduating/ageing up to Webelos and we didn't want to spend the money on a new uniform that fit but I'd only wear for a couple months.

I forgot about Boy Scouts. I went through Cub Scouts and Webelos (the "junior high" of scouting), but just lasted one night in actual Boy Scouts. Did Cub Scouts have a sash for badges? Did they HAVE badges? It's been a long time. I remember wearing a too-small cub scout uniform at the end, I was close to graduating/ageing up to Webelos and we didn't want to spend the money on a new uniform that fit but I'd only wear for a couple months.

I went through Cub Scouts and quit the night I became a Boy Scout. You did get badges in Cub Scouts but no sash.