overweight and hairy vs. fit and smooth

Smurof
This topic is 1786 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've expanded my massage willingness of late, and have made an interesting find.

The less in shape a massage therapist is, the less expensive rate is sought. However, from my 3 most recent experiences over the last couple of months in different cities (I always go to their location), more interaction happens with me with the out of shape un-trimmed guys.

The first of the 3 rimmed me, which was stunning, as I've NEVER been rimmed by a therapist. The second guy had a great genital massage technique while I was face down, and he also gave a blow job. The most recent guy I saw was great at building me up and relaxing me until I exploded, and he was a swallower!

My average donation was about 80 for 1 hour. The fit guys I've seen in the past never reciprocate, if fun is even permitted, and they tend to run about 115 an hour on average.

I know of only 1 I'd seen who is now retired who went on a fitness frenzy since I first saw him to the point of me being out-priced for a return visit, as he nearly doubled his rate along with doubling his muscle mass.

I've expanded my massage willingness of late, and have made an interesting find.

The less in shape a massage therapist is, the less expensive rate is sought. However, from my 3 most recent experiences over the last couple of months in different cities (I always go to their location), more interaction happens with me with the out of shape un-trimmed guys.

The first of the 3 rimmed me, which was stunning, as I've NEVER been rimmed by a therapist. The second guy had a great genital massage technique while I was face down, and he also gave a blow job. The most recent guy I saw was great at building me up and relaxing me until I exploded, and he was a swallower!

My average donation was about 80 for 1 hour. The fit guys I've seen in the past never reciprocate, if fun is even permitted, and they tend to run about 115 an hour on average.

I know of only 1 I'd seen who is now retired who went on a fitness frenzy since I first saw him to the point of me being out-priced for a return visit, as he nearly doubled his rate along with doubling his muscle mass.

To quote a forum member from a different thread:

Ugly people work harder.

You want people to work hard for you.

Hire ugly people.

;)

Before you folks yell at me, I am not suggesting that hairy and overweight equates ugly, I am merely suggesting that hardworking and determined folks can have interesting motivations.

Guest europeanman
To quote a forum member from a different thread:

;)

I am not suggesting that hairy and overweight equates ugly.

Hairy and overweight equates ugly. Why are we so intimidated by the facts?

Guest europeanman
You are, of course, entitled to your own opinion! I know a few chasers that would disagree with you! ;)

Correct. But there is a reason they are called chasers. :)

Hairy and overweight equates ugly. Why are we so intimidated by the facts?

I don't believe in the word "ugly" applied to anyone....even if they are hairy and overweight. That is painting with a broad brush stroke. EVERYONE has an attractive quality. I have been with overweight guys that have piercing blue eyes.....or a great smile....or a great southern accent. To me, everyone has some physical attribute that makes them beautiful, even if it comes from the inside and is projected out. To throw the word "ugly" at anyone that has a physical quality that is a turn off to you, and call them "ugly" is just plain wrong. I know this will sound cliche....but bring up Christina Aguilera's video on Youtube for the song "Beautiful" She totally nails it in that video about what I am talking about with the visuals and lyrics. By the way....amazing how in 2002 when that video was made she has such a pro LGBTQ message ....17 years ago she was way ahead of her time....she saw the beauty in all of us in the LGBTQ community in that video, just as we should see the beauty in everyone, too. (even if they are hairy and overweight) Watch that video and you will "get it"

Edited by Dmitri

Guest europeanman
that's not a fact, that's an opinion

Sure that's why there are so many overweight fashion models. Why are you avoiding the truth?

Guest europeanman
Now you're confusing attractive and marketable. Marketable is adhering to commercial opinions of beauty. Those are opinions.

Sorry there is zero attraction in fatties.

Guest europeanman
Why are you all feeding into europeanman? He's gaslighting like Mocha so he can whip everyone into a frenzy and watch the attention. To each his own.

No, I am not. I am just saying what I think. I am surprised on how people in this forum avoid the truth.

Every individual has their own definition of beauty. Yes I like good looking guys with hot bodies but if they are jerks the attraction ( and erection) goes out the window. I am also attracted to nice guys who are regular looking. In any case, I will take a regular guy who may be out of shape (chubby) and is nice vs a hot guy who is an a&*hole any time. My own personal preference and not judging others...

No, I am not. I am just saying what I think. I am surprised on how people in this forum avoid the truth.

Just tp be clear, what you think is true and what is a fact are two different things. It may be your preference, but preferences change. Marilyn Monroe was a size 12. In the fifties she was the definition of sexy, today, a size twelve woman is considered large. IF it can change, it is an opinion or a preference. Your statement that it is a fact is the issue, not your preference.

It is my opinion that people who categorically think people who are fat and hairy are ugly are body shaming assholes. IT is a fact that I think it, it is an opinion that they are assholes.

Edited by purplekow

Guest europeanman
Just tp be clear, what you think is true and what is a fact are two different things. It may be your preference, but preferences change. Marilyn Monroe was a size 12. In the fifties she was the definition of sexy, today, a size twelve woman is considered large. IF it can change, it is an opinion or a preference. Your statement that it is a fact is the issue, not your preference.

It is my opinion that people who categorically think people who are fat and hairy are ugly are body shaming assholes. IT is a fact that I think it, it is an opinion that they are assholes.

Sure you are absolutely right... I am really impressed by the effort this forum puts to defend fat. No surprise there are so many posts on diabetes and other health problems.