411 on Danthemann?

SROSFanboy

So this very young, näive priest is assigned to an inner city parish that is closely associated with a convent. He goes out to walk the neighborhood. A young lady approaches him, and says “Bowjob? Twenty bucks!”

He increases his pace. He runs across another, sultry-clad woman and she says “Blowjob? Twenty bucks!”

So he hustles his bustle into the church. He runs into the Mother Superior and says, “Mother! I was approached twice on the street! I don’t know what they were saying!”

“What’s Wrong?”

“Mother Superior, what’s a blowjob?”

“Same as on the streets ... twenty bucks!”

So this very young, näive priest is assigned to an inner city parish that is closely associated with a convent. He goes out to walk the neighborhood. A young lady approaches him, and says “Bowjob? Twenty bucks!”

He increases his pace. He runs across another, sultry-clad woman and she says “Blowjob? Twenty bucks!”

So he hustles his bustle into the church. He runs into the Mother Superior and says, “Mother! I was approached twice on the street! I don’t know what they were saying!”

“What’s Wrong?”

Thanks for dragging me into hell with you for laughing at this. :D

“What’s Wrong?”

I don't get the "What's Wrong" remark. It seems out of place to me.

Gman

I receive notification emails from the Adonis Lounge for all of their locations and Dan the Man has appeared on most emails for the NYC location for the past several months.

I just checked their web site and don't see his photo posted, but they still have photos for guys that haven't appeared in quite a while, so they must not be overly concerned with updating the site. The Los Angeles site appears to be more current with photos.

• 1 month later...

A few weeks back, I had a very brief interaction with him at Adonis@Evolve, after watching him dance on that little stage for a good while. He's not really my type but he does look pretty incredible in person. And I found our brief chat to be really intriguing. (Indeed, I hoped to see him when I hit Adonis last night but hadn't clocked that he'd be traveling this month.) I suspect he will appear at AdonisLA, and I would expect him to be friendly but firm with regard to his articulated limits.

Edited by RyanDean

A few weeks back, I had a very brief interaction with him at Adonis@Evolve, after watching him dance on that little stage for a good while. He's not really my type but he does look pretty incredible in person. And I found our brief chat to be really intriguing. (Indeed, I hoped to see him when I hit Adonis last night but hadn't clocked that he'd be traveling this month.) I suspect he will appear at AdonisLA, and I would expect him to be friendly but firm with regard to his articulated limits.

I didn't realize straight guys were 'into' cum. I mean I'm gay, and I'm not really into it. Don't get me wrong-I like to 'spurt'. And I like to see the guys I'm with spurt. But after that I don't have much interest.

Gman

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I just checked this guy’s RM page and there is a 1-star review along with commentary. There was a notation stating “Verified for online services.” Has RM changed it U.S. policy and now allowing reviews to be seen in the American market?

Appears to be different for "Online Services", possibly due to no person to person contact. I've seen a few profiles where there were "Online" meetings instead of in person meetings and there was wording available to read.

Here's another example of a review for "Online Services": https://rent.men/BlondeBeast/reviews/ (appears at the bottom of the list by NOVA_Mike.

Appears to be different for "Online Services", possibly due to no person to person contact. I've seen a few profiles where there were "Online" meetings instead of in person meetings and there was wording available to read.

Here's another example of a review for "Online Services": https://rent.men/BlondeBeast/reviews/ (appears at the bottom of the list by NOVA_Mike.

Thanks for the clarification and information. I’ve learned something today.

And now back to your regularly scheduled program “Dantheman” brought to you by @SROSFanboy.

There is a subset of clients who will gladly engage in body/muscle worship and without receiving anything in exchange, basically paying these guys for just existing. I think I will never understand/do it. This guy appears to at least offer getting a bj from his clients, probably one of the most expensive bjs you could pay to give.

Edited by orville

19 he says in his ad.

Is a blowjob sex? ?

He's definitely not 19. A blowjob is a sex act but that don't expect cheap rates in his profile would make you think you'll get more than just the chance to blow him, and that he would be more participative in the session instead of the client doing everything.

• 3 months later...