StrongStrokes NYC

EVdude

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I took the plunge and saw StrongStrokes yesterday. He is everything that his fans have stated. He's very handsome with dark hair and blue eyes. A super-friendly guy, with great technique and well-orchestrated extras. Great body and personality. In a city where 20-something guys with no technique are charging $300 for a rub and tug, SS is the real deal. If you're into handsome, fit, smooth bodied, white guys, I cannot image you wouldn't be into him. 

I will definitely be a repeater despite him living on a fourth floor walk up! 

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Harryinny said:

With seven pages on StrongStrokes I keep receiving PM asking for details, frequently from guys that have few posts here.  I will no longer respond to anybody about SS, seven pages speak oceans.

Agree, and with 50+ positive reviews on Rentmasseur. Even if you view RM reviews skeptically, the sheer number of positive reviews says something. 

22 hours ago, Harryinny said:

With seven pages on StrongStrokes I keep receiving PM asking for details, frequently from guys that have few posts here.  I will no longer respond to anybody about SS, seven pages speak oceans.

I have some guys who PM me about SS. I don't mind responding if they seem serious. But I always try to search the forum before I reach out. 

I’ve had a bad experience where someone PM’d me for ulterior, nefarious motives and my (and others’) reply resulted in repetitional harm to the masseur. When there’s ample info in the thread I now question why someone wants more info and what they’re up to because of this one bad experience.  

Edited by LookingAround

On 6/30/2021 at 3:01 PM, john1 said:

Can anybody compare his skills to Pasha?  Noticed upthread that they do 4 hands..

Yes!  Pasha!  He was my go to when I visited NYC pre-pandemic. I don’t see him on any of the sites, but I believe he stopped massaging, yes?  

• 3 months later...

Has anyone seen SS recently? I’m finally back in NY this weekend and am planning on taking the plunge. 

Only question, I know he has had his photos up for a while. I’d assume they’re still accurate, has anyone seen him recently? 

• 4 weeks later...

Adding a +1 for StrongStrokes, Erotic & Therapeutic Gay Massage in New York City, NY (rentmasseur.com)

SS was easy to communicate with! Don't let the headless pics dissuade you, he's stunning! Great skills all around. Looking forward to being a regular when I travel to NYC again. . . and again 🙂  

1 hour ago, pubic_assistance said:

He's American. I would say he LOOKS mid 30's.

Nice guy. Decent massage. Makes an effort to provide an erotic experience. Not MY favorite but people seem to like him. 

I saw Strong Strokes in May this year.  I agree with @pubic_assistance's observations, although I would say he looks late 30s.  Not my favorite provider either, but he does make an effort for an erotic experience.  I have nothing bad to say about him, and for a different price point I'd go back.

Edited by Vegas_nw1982

8 hours ago, Vegas_nw1982 said:

I saw Strong Strokes in May this year.  I agree with @pubic_assistance's observations, although I would say he looks late 30s.  Not my favorite provider either, but he does make an effort for an erotic experience.  I have nothing bad to say about him, and for a different price point I'd go back.

Interested in knowing what makes SS not your favorite, after all these raving "reviews" from others?

15 hours ago, Italiano said:

Interested in knowing what makes SS not your favorite, after all these raving "reviews" from others?

Well ..I just found everything to be in the "moderate" ranges.

He's moderately good looking with moderately good massage skills. He's pretty frisky with his erotic component .so I am guessing most of the enthusiasm is about his generosity to go beyond a massage...but since I didn't find him all that handsome...I had to keep redirecting him back to massage. I just wasn't THAT into him that I wanted more .

Edited by pubic_assistance
spelling

11 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Well ..I just found everything to be in the "moderate" ranges.

He's moderately good looking with moderately good message skills. He's pretty frisky with his erotic component .so I am guessing most of the enthusiasm is about his generosity to go beyond a massage...but since I didn't find him all that handsome...I had to keep redirecting him back to massage. I just wasn't THAT into him that I wanted more .

I don’t think he isn’t handsome. He’s fine. I think he thinks he is hot. Also I find him odd and we had a bit of of a mishap.

35 minutes ago, ontheroad said:

I don’t think he isn’t handsome. He’s fine. I think he thinks he is hot.

Keeping in mind there is no universal definition of "hot".

In my case he's just not anywhere near what I personally would call "hot".

That's not to say he's not a pleasant looking fellow.

As I said before.

He's decent looking and gives a decent massage

I didn't repeat.

On 10/30/2022 at 10:10 PM, ontheroad said:

I don’t think he isn’t handsome. He’s fine. I think he thinks he is hot. Also I find him odd and we had a bit of of a mishap.

He's one of my favorites. I'd say he's close to 40 but in good shape. I don't get a conceited vibe from him. I find him very handsome but also a bit of a goofball. I find that endearing and relatable, which I think others who rave about him might enjoy as well. I see him on average once a month and we have a nice rapport.