StrongStrokes NYC

EVdude

39 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

Generally the people who are asking......😉

If 40 is “WAAAY” to old for you, why do you drool over Omar so much? I know his profile says 30s but there is no way and SS looks much younger than Omar.

Edited by ontheroad

3 minutes ago, ontheroad said:

If 40 is “WAAAY” to old for you, why do you drool over Omar so much? I know his profile says 30s but there is no way and SS looks much younger than Omar.

Who says I'm "drooling" over Omar ? I said he gives a great massage and he's a handsome guy.

I said SS is a nice looking fellow too and looks good for over 40. Just not as good of a masseur as Omar.

Neither of them are my type sexually. So were they to offer more ( which SS does do ) I would decline the offer for both.

But that's all about MY personal tastes when it comes to physical attraction, not necessarily how someone else would feel.

• 11 months later...

Bumping this thread because I saw StrongStrokes recently. Being that the last post was over a year ago, we all know that we like these update reviews.

I had something set up with another provider but he canceled on me. I saw that StrongStrokes was listed as "available now" on rentmassuer.  I efficiently scheduled a 90 minute session with him via text for 2 hr later. I'd give it a B+ on the massage part and an A on the erotic part. He is a nice-looking man, late 30s/early 40s, body maybe a little shy of what is pictured in his ad but still nice. Nice guy. He made me happy twice.

The only thing that my own neurosis had going on in my head is the location of his place. It's in an old, not particularly well-cared for building in the Bowery. We went up four flights of narrow uneven stairs to his place, which was clean, if relatively small. I couldn't help thinking I hope to god that there's not a fire while I'm lying naked here on the massage table.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
5 hours ago, LuckyBen10 said:

New to the site and definitelY interested in hiring SS. Only thing is it doesn’t say his health status. Would this deter you? I’m just super paranoid. A PM would Be great. Thank you! 

Stay paranoid and assume everyone is riddled with disease.

THAT will prevent you from regretting thst you believed what a rent-boy told you about his STI status.

On 2/25/2024 at 7:04 PM, pubic_assistance said:

Stay paranoid and assume everyone is riddled with disease.

THAT will prevent you from regretting thst you believed what a rent-boy told you about his STI status.

Haha. 

Go to your doctor. Get all advised shots. Use basic common sense and enjoy yourself. No one, or almost no one, offering massage or more is going to be honest about what communicable disease they may have. They aren’t going to say: “I have x, y and Z, guys - come and get it!”  Lol.