StrongStrokes NYC

EVdude

• 3 weeks later...

I haven’t inquired with StrongStrokes. Wondering if someone has the scoop.

I’ve seen him several times, he’s a great giy. Super handsome and very inviting when u go to his space . I’ve seen him at least 4 times since I met him

• 1 month later...

That thread was pretty annoying with all the PMing. Six pages of pm me, me too, I'd love a pm, don't forget about me. Jeezy Louise

can I get a pm? :) agree with you deadlift1 what I learned is the majority of folks on the thread don't know how to initiate a pm themselves. Strongstrokes doesn't have a face pic, he does 4 hand massage with Pasha or Jose, and the majority of folks who have seen him recommend him. PM for more details lol (ps i've never seen him so don't)

Six pages so far for StrongStrokes and people still asking for PMs. Why don't they book a session and get over it, what is this obsession to know every detail beforehand. I saw his add, liked what I read, and saw and the brief conversation we had, I was at my gym not far from his place, cut the routine short and went. It was a hit! See him all the time.

Six pages so far for StrongStrokes and people still asking for PMs. Why don't they book a session and get over it, what is this obsession to know every detail beforehand. I saw his add, liked what I read, and saw and the brief conversation we had, I was at my gym not far from his place, cut the routine short and went. It was a hit! See him all the time.

Totally agree. He is one of my regulars and I have seen him a lot over the last couple of years. Just book a session with him.

• 2 months later...

Anyone who has had a nice time, can you DM me please? Appreciate it.

• 4 weeks later...

Met him. Not trained and it shows. Wanted to jump to play/fun right away. Massage not on a table. Pushing the erotic/fun side too much. Pile of cum rags visible next to the entrance. Shorted me on time. Cannot recommend if you are looking for a GOOD massage with some sensuality or erotism on the side. I regret hiring him.

Met him. Not trained and it shows. Wanted to jump to play/fun right away. Massage not on a table. Pushing the erotic/fun side too much. Pile of cum rags visible next to the entrance. Shorted me on time. Cannot recommend if you are looking for a GOOD massage with some sensuality or erotism on the side. I regret hiring him.

are you sure you went to the right guy StrongStrokes massages on a table, clean apartment, knows how to massage and was very respectful throughout the massage. Sensual and slightly erotic but not straight to play. He went over time with me by 10 minutes. Cum rags near the entrance isn't his style.

are you sure you went to the right guy StrongStrokes massages on a table, clean apartment, knows how to massage and was very respectful throughout the massage. Sensual and slightly erotic but not straight to play. He went over time with me by 10 minutes. Cum rags near the entrance isn't his style.

Since there’s no face. How can I know? But I texted 484 273 2581

He was in San Diego when I met him. And another forum member had a very similar experience.

Have seen him more times than I can count at his place in NYC. Can only reiterate what @Harryinny and @Jockbottom have said: that is not my experience with him at all. Sorry the experience was not good for you.

I didn't see him at his place. It was at a hotel. Maybe that's why the experience is different? Maybe he knows he's traveling and he might not see those clients again? ?

Funny that I saw this thread. I've had many sessions with SS over the years and they've all always been good. There was maybe 1 time he shorted me on time, but he made up for it the next session.

I am supposed to see him in a few hours, but he never responded to my confirmation text, which is unlike him. I saw that he was recently online too. I could try to chase him down, but I barely slept last night, so I'll probably just take a nap instead. Turned out to be a weird issue with texting.

Edited by Okashii81