StrongStrokes NYC

EVdude

His place was clean. The only thing that was mildly weird in my case was I went to take a shower before the massage and he had to pull bags of garbage out of the tub. Not a big deal, but I figured he would have planned that I would shower. He lives in a walk up so maybe he was putting the trash out of the way before he took it downstairs. It in no way deterred me from going back. I really enjoy his massages.

• 2 months later...

Finally I had my first post pandemic session with StrongStrokes; the last one was in March 2020.  He delivered another 10 massage, he is in great shape, his place is just great, I was late in arriving and I had to cut the session short to be elsewhere.  Will certainly repeat more than once, soon.

On 6/30/2021 at 2:58 PM, Jasonmathison said:

I too recently had my first session with SS since the shutdown.  The last one was in February 2020.  I’m not sure why, but this recent one was way more sensual/erotic than my previous. Anyone else experience this? He really is a keeper.

It must have been those bags of garbage in the shower that killed the mood last time.  Can you PM me the deets on SS massage experience?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/7/2021 at 4:50 PM, Jim_n_NYC said:

I set up an appointment one evening later in the week and he said I had the option of therapeutic for $150 or customized for $180.  Can anyone IM me and tell me the difference?  Thanks. 

He actually quoted me 150/200...🤔😐

• 4 months later...

I saw SS recently for the first time, at his place in NYC.  He is good looking, kind, and polite.  I opted for the "customized" massage, and my expectations were exceeded.  He also delivered a strong and deep massage on a table, and I was impressed by the quality of the massage itself.  His place was neat and clean, and I plan to repeat the next time I'm in NYC.

Hey guys I know I am late but could I get on the "PM me with details train" with this masseur. He has been talked about many times in the past and I have heard nothing but good things. I have reached out while in town but our schedules never seem to mesh. Thanks, in advance. Terp

https://rentmasseur.com/MartinDD/  certainly has some impressive attributes, but factor into your decision that he has been on the site for about 6 months and has no reviews. StrongStrokes has been on Rentmasseur for several years, has just gotten his 50th positive review. Lots of forum members have seen him as well, and have given him great feedback for ambiance, technique, openness and friendliness.