Kissing

Choclate Cub
This topic is 1468 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose my take on kissing is a bit different from most of you. I find it really awkward kissing someone I've just met and I much prefer doing it later in the session, or at the end... after we've gotten to know one another more. I'm shy about kissing, I guess.

This topic got me thinking about how sexy it would be to have an hour session during which we role-played about being inexperienced kissers, then spent the whole time teaching each other how we like to be kissed and practicing technique. The hour could culminate with a perfect makeout session. That would be some sexy intimate time. :)

I suppose my take on kissing is a bit different from most of you. I find it really awkward kissing someone I've just met and I much prefer doing it later in the session, or at the end... after we've gotten to know one another more. I'm shy about kissing, I guess.

Understandable, but in my case, good to great kissing is a definite requirement at the start. For one it turns me on. I can rarely just jump into having sex. Furthermore, kissing breaks the ice for me. Any nervousness or awkwardness I have vanishes once I start kissing. And it seems to be the case for some providers.

As I recounted before, when I first met Kristian Elix he seemed nervous and uneasy. After picking him up at the airport we had just got to my car in the parking garage. We sat and talked for a bit. He had this pensive nervous look on this face.. He nervously smiled at me. I was nervous too but didn’t show it as much as he did. So I asked to kiss him. And we did so... deeply, passionately for at least a few minutes. I wanted to have him then and there. I wanted to get in the back seat and have my way with him. However, we stopped and I got us to the hotel ASAP. :) He later confirmed to me he was extremely nervous. That he thought I was this straight guy looking to cause trouble. That is until I kissed him passionately. We had just an amazing weekend after leaving the airport.

This topic got me thinking about how sexy it would be to have an hour session during which we role-played about being inexperienced kissers, then spent the whole time teaching each other how we like to be kissed and practicing technique. The hour could culminate with a perfect makeout session. That would be some sexy intimate time. :)

I like this idea.