Kissing

Choclate Cub
This topic is 1467 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AnthonyDriller

Yes personally I’m very open to kissing and am a great kisser. I do enjoy connecting with clients however I’d certainly like to know that’s what you’d like to do in the session before hand as I do not kiss every client and it’s an additional fee. Totally worth it!

Yes personally I’m very open to kissing and am a great kisser. I do enjoy connecting with clients however I’d certainly like to know that’s what you’d like to do in the session before hand as I do not kiss every client and it’s an additional fee. Totally worth it!

Just curious: what is the amount of the additional fee?

I do not kiss every client and it’s an additional fee.

I generally avoid upsells and see them as a bad sign. If kissing is extra, it makes me cautious as to what else might be. For that reason I would stay away. In my mind donations are for the experience and the length of such, measured in time spent (hours, days, weeks) and not for activities.

[uSER=10715]@AnthonyDriller[/uSER] please don't take this as a personal jab, I'm just trying to offer you one client's perspective, and hopefully you can see how this practice might be hurting your brand.

Guest BuffWolverine
I love to kiss, its one of my favorite things to do

Same. I love a good make out session followed by a mutual JO. Just that with a hot guy and isn’t be happy.

I have no problem with this business model. I'm always upfront about my expectations, so providers are never surprised during a meeting.

What is your upcharge for regular kissing vs French kissing? How many kisses are included in your upcharge? 3? 4? 10? Do you run a special on Valentine’s Day? Do you check for halitosis first? I love me a good chocolate kiss but I think I’ll pass on you. Which reminds me...I’m out of Hershey’s kisses. Off to the candy store.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest MikeThomas

The only acceptable a la carte pricing...

1. Meeting $300

2. Kissing +$0

3. Anal +$0

4. Oral +$0

5. Nipple play +$0

6. Rimming (gets) +$0

6. Rimming (gives) +$10

Etc.