Aroma Lovers

NowOrNever
This topic is 833 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I liked amyl nitrate. ...don't really care for the stuff of today but do dabble at times. In terms of smells, I keenly remember the time that I was in a sauna in Paris.

A rather rank man and I stood intertwined in a hot space and deeply kissed. His heavy man- smell and the heavy passion had me goin'! I can still feel the sensations

erupting! [One of the best times that I've ever had which shall long be remembered!] :):):)

• 2 years later...

Austrian brands may be available at local book / sex shops in larger cities that sell them. The closest in every way to the original. Venom, 420, and Blackout are the 3 I’ve tried over the past year. Thumbs up to all.

In LA,Chi Chi LaRue stores they carry only the larger size bottle, $50/ea. I dunk strips of coffee filter paper into the larger bottle, reseal, and put paper into small glass vial with tight seal. Refresh from original when needed, storing that bottle in cold. I make it last for quite a few months, as a 1-2 hit user.

Austrian brands may be available at local book / sex shops in larger cities that sell them. The closest in every way to the original. Venom, 420, and Blackout are the 3 I’ve tried over the past year. Thumbs up to all.

In LA,Chi Chi LaRue stores they carry only the larger size bottle, $50/ea. I dunk strips of coffee filter paper into the larger bottle, reseal, and put paper into small glass vial with tight seal. Refresh from original when needed, storing that bottle in cold. I make it last for quite a few months, as a 1-2 hit user.

Those European brands can be amazing, if you hit on the right one. I bought Jungle Juice at Prowler in London a few years back and it was really incredible stuff. I tried some from a store in Paris and it didn't do anything, even though it was marked as "amyl". Then I went back to Prowler last year, bought the same exact bottle of JJ and it had no effect at all besides a headache. The bottle I had in my freezer is Double Scorpio. It's pretty good.

Many years ago in Amsterdam, I went home from a bar with a guy from Leiden, a chemist who made his own amyl nitrate. He would soak pieces of cloth in it, and we put them over our faces. I expected to have a real headache later, but was surprised that I had no unpleasant aftereffect.

Edited by Charlie

Many years ago in Amsterdam, I went from home from a bar with a guy from Leiden, a chemist who made his own amyl nitrate. He would soak pieces of cloth in it, and we put them over our faces. I expected to have a real headache later, but was surprised that I had no unpleasant aftereffect.

I've used the stuff in a spray can, spray a shot of it into a cloth and put it over your face. I enjoy it.

I’ve tried ethyl (sprayed on rag) and though there was a rush effect for me, I didn’t instinctively know how to ride it. Had to do 3 hits before getting the pay off to sync the first time, and it left my head throbbing. Had another go weeks after, used less, and still got a headache. There are some who prefer ethyl, but I’m in the little brown bottle camp.

• 6 months later...

Someone very recently posted a bottle that was labeled AMYL on another thread that I can't find.  The company is not based in the US.  I went to the site and purchased IRON FIST (...some mighty mild stuff that gives a mellow euphoric state) and AMYL (that doesn't have what I used in the past, but I do think it'll get me where I want to go when used again).

...can't remember the site and discarded the packaging....

https://www.poppers-aromas.eu/ is based in France but ships to the US.  I've found their products to be better than what's available domestically, although with shipping they're expensive and orders take a few weeks to arrive (pending customs).  However, no matter where you get poppers, designations like "amyl" are brands, not accurate chemical descriptions.  Even if the bottle is labeled with a "Contains ..." indicator, I don't think any government regulator consistently enforces the accuracy of such labels.  AFAIK amyl nitrite, the original, is a controlled substance in the US and possibly in Europe.  I don't think any small operator is going to risk running afoul of government oversight in such a tiny niche market.

• 1 month later...