Aroma Lovers

NowOrNever
This topic is 864 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/21/2021 at 3:58 AM, robear said:

https://www.poppers-aromas.eu/ is based in France but ships to the US.  I've found their products to be better than what's available domestically, although with shipping they're expensive and orders take a few weeks to arrive (pending customs).  However, no matter where you get poppers, designations like "amyl" are brands, not accurate chemical descriptions.  Even if the bottle is labeled with a "Contains ..." indicator, I don't think any government regulator consistently enforces the accuracy of such labels.  AFAIK amyl nitrite, the original, is a controlled substance in the US and possibly in Europe.  I don't think any small operator is going to risk running afoul of government oversight in such a tiny niche market.

What is the best brand out there? Trying to get a really good one but there is so much variety and wasn’t sure what to look for. 

• 2 months later...

Ran out of aromas and ordered a few bottles from poppers-aromas.eu about 7 weeks ago.  Everything seemed fine on the website, even gave me a site to track which kept showing en route... then nothing.   Now the site for tracking is an error and I'm out my money.  Either it was customs, or the USPS.  Any other sites stateside/formulas recommended?  Not keen on losing more $. 

46 minutes ago, Yellowrod said:

Ran out of aromas and ordered a few bottles from poppers-aromas.eu about 7 weeks ago.  Everything seemed fine on the website, even gave me a site to track which kept showing en route... then nothing.   Now the site for tracking is an error and I'm out my money.  Either it was customs, or the USPS.  Any other sites stateside/formulas recommended?  Not keen on losing more $. 

Did you try emailing the site? Some time back, I had a similar issue in that I waited a good 6 weeks with nothing. The tracking showed it stalled at the point of departure in France. I got a prompt response, the package arrived a week later, and they put something free in my account for next time. I think the international shipment delays really are beyond their control, and between Covid disruptions and holiday shipping volumes, it's not surprising that things are stalled.  Frustrating, I know, but I think your merch will arrive in time.