Put politics aside for a moment & check out Kavanaugh's roommate at Yale

FreshFluff
This topic is 2050 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His style is a little too "1980s yuppie" for me (button-down shirt with the top button open, cuffs rolled up twice, t-shirt/wife-beater underneath), but I can see the physical appeal, at least.

It’s not a wife beater...I see sleeves

His style is a little too "1980s yuppie" for me (button-down shirt with the top button open, cuffs rolled up twice, t-shirt/wife-beater underneath), but I can see the physical appeal, at least.

It’s not a wife beater...I see sleeves

Walk into any business casual office and you will see plenty of successful guys dressed like that.

Walk into any business casual office and you will see plenty of successful guys dressed like that.

Yes, not unlike my own. But, he’s still not wearing a wife beater ;)

If we are getting picky....and I am....looks like the telltale signs of hair transplant with the extremely straight hairline that looks like a game of connect the dots.

I've never seen a hair transplant with that much fullness at the hairline.

Well, if no one else wants this silver daddy, I will gladly take him for myself.

Not working for me on any level. Maybe as my Realtor.

I’m sure he’d be devastated to hear that :)

There are definitely sleeves visible. That’s a look I often use, but generally with a colored shirt, usually made to fit.

Try coordinated colors offered by Left Coast Tees; highest quality T-shirt’s I’ve ever owned