Do You Buy Bottled Water?

Avalon
This topic is 2161 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Google "Nestle water rights"

Bottled water is a horrific industry. I do my best to not support it. It amazes me that we used tap water throughout my childhood and early adult years, but now we feel that buying water or even filtration pitchers and storing a few gallons in the fridge at all times is important. I've never lived in an area where tap water tasted so bad that I couldn't drink it.

I drink filtered water at home, but I've become very fond of sparkling water, which I buy in bottles, usually six-packs.

I like the SodaStream. In summer I use the spring water to make it, but the rest of the year filtered tap water works great.

I sure miss crisp, clean, cold, highly chlorinated Chicago tap water.

I drink filtered water at home, but I've become very fond of sparkling water, which I buy in bottles, usually six-packs.
m

We have a osmosis water filter and a soda stream, we chill our filtered water in soda stream bottles, then zap them for sparkling water.

No lugging home bottles, then taking to recycling, plus we get healthy water

m

We have a osmosis water filter and a soda stream, we chill our filtered water in soda stream bottles, then zap them for sparkling water.

No lugging home bottles, then taking to recycling, plus we get healthy water

Drinking carbonated water all the time is bad for the teeth and bones. It is a weak acid and can change your blood pH, causing calcium to leach from your teeth and bones.