The Average Age Gay People Lose Their Virginity Is...

Gar1eth
This topic is 2159 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've thought "losing one's virginity" is an odd phrase. It can be given or taken but lost? There's no lost & found department where one can go to retrieve one's virginity. "Has anyone recently turned in a virginity? I went to a party last night and had too much to drink and this morning I found that I had lost my virginity. Also I couldn't find my wallet either." And what sex act is considered losing one's virginity?

Same with "sleep" meaning sex. Seems an odd choice of a word.

I've noticed how the meaning of "making love" has changed over the years. Today when one hears that most think of sex. But not so in years gone by. I've heard it used on "The Burns & Allen Show" from the 1950s. There it simply means sweet talk, romancing.

I was scared shitless of AIDS and also socially awkward. I was 27 before I had ANY sexual contact with a guy(waited two full years after HIV was treatable just in case it turned out meds would stop working) and 30 before anal. Which wasn't really good because I had no idea what I was doing.

And I never even kissed a girl.

First Blow Job - 6 years old - my older brother's best friend on a sleepover while my brother was showering.

First Boy on Boy Encounter to Orgasm 14 years old - Band Trip

First Gay Kiss & First Anal Sex - 16 years old - same guy as 14, but we became more sophisticated in our encounters.

First Straight Sex to Orgasm - 21 years old.

First VD, second girl I ever fucked - 23 years old

Define virginity.

Some of us are not clear on that concept.

For the purposes of this discussion-if you just list an age then the assumption will be that the lister is talking about anal intercourse. If the lister decides to describe things in more detail, then the reader can form his/her own opinion on whether the lister satisfied the reader's definition of having lost the proverbial cherry.

Gman