What a Vile Little Cat Turd He Is

Bearofdistinction
This topic is 2176 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Apparently I have missed the charm of this international HOMO-Hater and Women-Bater

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2018/05/pop-star-tells-fans-gays-quite-disgusting-laughs-pulse-shooting/?utm_source=LGBTQ+Nation+Subscribers&utm_campaign=7e918c1083-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_06_01_04_45&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c4eab596bd-7e918c1083-430574453

Id like to spend some quality time educating him --- Just need a dental chair - Duct Tape - Pliers and an Electric Prod

Apparently I have missed the charm of this international HOMO-Hater and Women-Bater

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2018/05/pop-star-tells-fans-gays-quite-disgusting-laughs-pulse-shooting/?utm_source=LGBTQ+Nation+Subscribers&utm_campaign=7e918c1083-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_06_01_04_45&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c4eab596bd-7e918c1083-430574453

Id like to spend some quality time educating him --- Just need a dental chair - Duct Tape - Pliers and an Electric Prod

Wait!! Don't strain yourself... Let me hold that cattle prod for you!!!

I don't know for SURE that he is a vile little wanker, but he certainly comes across as one.

2bd24db551316d5694321317c26fa69a.jpg

I suspect this little pretty is going to meet up with the wrong club crowd some day. Of course after they beat the shit out of him he may change his tune. Odd, way too young, musical and techy to hold these views--maybe an apartheid holdover?

Kipp

I have no idea what the laws are in Australia but since he is a South African could he be deported?

Foreign residents of Australia can indeed have their residence (or acquired citizenship) revoked if they break the law. Australia is, like the USA, a federal country: I don’t know the laws in the state where he lives, and I don’t know if internet utterances are considered hate-speech under federal law.

I suspect this little pretty is going to meet up with the wrong club crowd some day. Of course after beat the shit out of him he may change his tune. Odd, way too young, musical and techy to hold these views--maybe an apartheid holdover?

Kipp

I'm surprised that you as a conservative don't run to support his freedom of speech rights....

Seems to me is a run of the mill homophobe. Nothing particularly noteworthy about him. My guess is that his talent is probably pedestrian and he needs a gimmick so he just went with his natural homophobic bent. Not really worth discussing further and the only reason I posted her was so that I could include this video: https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video;_ylt=A0geKaB81BJb7lsASJVXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEyb3ZxOTE0BGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjQwMzdfMQRzZWMDc2M-?p=you+tube+you+have+to+have+a+gimmicj&fr=skyh#id=4&vid=f3b0ed4da15daef91df9e25bed32ad22&action=view This would be a great number for one of those reversal role shows that Broadway stars put on for charity. Perhaps some of the cast of Boys in the Band could do it.

Edited by purplekow

Foreign residents of Australia can indeed have their residence (or acquired citizenship) revoked if they break the law. Australia is, like the USA, a federal country: I don’t know the laws in the state where he lives, and I don’t know if internet utterances are considered hate-speech under federal law.

Australia, the "Alabama of the World", has crimes against hate speech?

Australia, the "Alabama of the World", has crimes against hate speech?

"Alabama of the World" huh. Sydney? Melbourne? Adelaide? Perth? Half of the population of Australia. Sydney is one of friendliest city in the world to gays.

Edited by WilliamM