any others with a scent fetish?

NicoCT

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monarchy79 said:

One of my good friends also calls it the “gooch”!!!

I never knew that was a term to use for it until he recently told me that.

Yeah, I didn't know the term either till I heard it in one of my favorite fetish videos on PH and looked up the term! 

Edited by Danny-Darko

I love to make a sex partner cum, then bury my face in their armpit, pubic bush, nutsack, taint, or anal cleft and get stoned on the pheromone-rich musk from the sweat of their orgasm. Each part has a distinct aroma, from the heady mellow scent of the armpit, the sharp wine-vinegar smell of the cock and bush, to the savory and intoxicating indica fragrance of a clean, sweaty asscrack basting a man’s anus with man-musk.

I love to make a sex partner cum, then bury my face in their armpit, pubic bush, nutsack, taint, or anal cleft and get stoned on the pheromone-rich musk from the sweat of their orgasm. Each part has a distinct aroma, from the heady mellow scent of the armpit, the sharp wine-vinegar smell of the cock and bush, to the savory and intoxicating indica fragrance of a clean, sweaty asscrack basting a man’s anus with man-musk.

Yes, yes, yes. What an excellent description! I am beginning to think that you and I are twins separated at birth, @Kent1972 Edited by liubit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...