any others with a scent fetish?

NicoCT

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

Quite surprised and humbling that such a thread exists. I thought I was the only one. I did not categorize my experience as a fetish, but had a similar experience that first started when I decided to live in the same apartment as my straight college friend. Notably,

• Yes, he is straight - married for a while now with 2 kids. He was still single (and recently broken up with his now wife) when we lived together.
  • I have always thought he was hot, but as far as I know, he did not know that I was into him.
  • We share a walk-in closet, so when he is out of the apartment, I would delicately pull some of his worn undergarments - sweaty undershirts, boxers, briefs and just go to town sniffing and getting aroused by them. I would then put those items back carefully to ensure he does not notice that his hamper was touched.
  • I have kept this undercover hobby for 2 years when we lived together, but have not done this since we lived separately and I was living on my own.

I am happy to know that there are forum members that are turned on by the raw scent of a man. ?

Don’t just lick tentatively with the tip of your tongue. Dive in there and wrap your lips around my pit, sucking my scent and flavor into you. I am a real MAN and every particle I exude is a gift to be relished and appreciated, because it is beyond your every hope of deserving. 

tumblr_pbaeqr88UC1x9zmiro1_1280.jpg

Edited by Danny-Darko

• 1 month later...

I love putting my face in the space between the balls and asss hole and smell

It’s funny you mention the specific scent that comes from that area....

I recently ordered a fragrance online without testing it first. The reviews stated that it had somewhat a of an indescribable “B.O.” note in it. When it arrived, upon first sniff, that scent was there, and I couldn’t put my finger on what that scent smelled like.

It literally smelled like that “magic space”, but on a hairy man, whose nuts have been incubating in tight jeans all day... intoxicating....

It’s funny you mention the specific scent that comes from that area....

I recently ordered a fragrance online without testing it first. The reviews stated that it had somewhat a of an indescribable “B.O.” note in it. When it arrived, upon first sniff, that scent was there, and I couldn’t put my finger on what that scent smelled like.

It literally smelled like that “magic space”, but on a hairy man, whose nuts have been incubating in tight jeans all day... intoxicating....

Whats the name of the fragrance