Tristan Baldwin

Caddy33
This topic is 859 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I got to meet @tristanbaldwin yesterday...everything said is absolutely true! He’s an amazing person. It was definitely like hanging out with a buddy. I’m glad I came across this post, and it worked out for us to meet!! Until our next visit ?

Good stuff. We haven't been able to get our schedules to match but hopefully I'll have my day lol.

Tristan is that guy you envied in high school - billboard good looks, captain of a varsity team, dated the head cheerleader - masculine, affable, and wicked smart. You never reached out because you just didn't think you were in his league - and besides, you were gay.

Then you worked hard and did well and went back to your Class Reunion to find Tristan doesn't age and that he's the same great looking leader of the pack - surrounded by guys and girls just like he always was - plus you now learn he's gay too.

So now you have that vanishingly rare in life second chance to relive some fantasies and maybe make a good friend. There aren't many real deals in this life - the industry chews up weaker guys and spits them out. The reason Tristan survives and prospers is that he's better than the industry.

Sometimes by hook or crook he ends up in Palm Springs for the Weekend. He used to accompany Traveler North for a portion of the weekend but not sure if that will be happening any more. If you would like to see him and you will also be attending the Weekend you may want to see if he will be coming or you can persuade him to come. As has been mentioned, you may make a good friend or more.

Tristan is that guy you envied in high school - billboard good looks, captain of a varsity team, dated the head cheerleader - masculine, affable, and wicked smart. You never reached out because you just didn't think you were in his league - and besides, you were gay.

Then you worked hard and did well and went back to your Class Reunion to find Tristan doesn't age and that he's the same great looking leader of the pack - surrounded by guys and girls just like he always was - plus you now learn he's gay too.

So now you have that vanishingly rare in life second chance to relive some fantasies and maybe make a good friend. There aren't many real deals in this life - the industry chews up weaker guys and spits them out. The reason Tristan survives and prospers is that he's better than the industry.

You actually literally just nailed what my 10 year reunion looked like, can’t be wait for the 20th lol

If only he were versatile!!!

Gman

Even with that activity out of the equation, he is outstanding.

I guess it depends, on why you hire. I def want the guys I meet, well I guess I mean met since I have very little money these days, to be nice guys. And while I would never knowingly have met a 'bad' guy, it still comes down that I am meeting (was meeting) to have "relations". And as a top, the relations I wanted to have were with someone who bottomed. But as @Gymowner (I hope I'm not quoting the wrong member here), this is an expensive hobby.And it would not have made sense to meet Tristan no matter how much he would have been able to fulfill subsidiary desires.

On the other hand, I have had occasional discussions (by correspondence) with Tristan over the years, initially concerning whether he could ever be versatile, (the answer of course was no-but expressed very politely). The other few times were due to certain events that had happened on the Message Center that happened to be of interest to us both. In these discussions he was always extremely nice. Considering all the paeans given to Tristan by multiple Forum Members over the long years I have been a member and from our correspondence, I have no doubts he is something, rather someone, very special. So I've always been sorry our interests weren't in alignment.

And if someone who is versatile or a bottom ever asks me what I know about him, I tell them that while I haven't met Tristan in person, all the evidence I have tells me he's one of the good guys, and they should seriously consider meeting him.

Gman

Edited by Gar1eth

• 1 year later...

Just had him for a visit last week.  He is still fit and still horny and still great fun.  When he stopped traveling by plane he was able to start traveling locally which is great for me. He did mention possibly coming back to post on the forum.  

Edited by purplekow

1 hour ago, purplekow said:

Just had him for a visit last week.  He is still fit and still horny and still great fun.  When he stopped traveling by plane he was able to start traveling locally which is great for me. He did mention possibly coming back to post on the forum.  

Does he travel to Jersey???

Asking for a friend...😛

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Tonyko said:

Spoke to him yesterday for a catch-up, he doing great as PIC proves lol.  SWEAR if there was a Grumman's Theater for what these guys do his WHOLE BODY would be preserved in cement out front 🙂 

TB.png

Simply amazing. Just waiting for the unnecessary final hurdle to be removed from travelling so I can finally enjoy a TB experience.