Tristan Baldwin

Caddy33
This topic is 848 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Pleasure was all mine; I literally friggin’ blush when people post threads like this about me, because I know it’s probably getting certain people to dislike/hate on me....but for the people that really matter....it’s really touching that you guys take the time to say these things.

For the record, Caddy33 is coming out of retirement at his normal professional, and becoming a masseuse....for primarily muscular clients....:D:p....magic hands!

Thanks for a great time...I’ll sleep like a baby tonight!!!!!!

Actually, first I have to go read this ‘crazy meth-head’ thread that Caddy pointed out to me earlier today. Such a train wreck that I have to read it again with a drink in front of me.....

dang .. Now I really, really want to read that thread! Is there a link? Pretty please??

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/agencies-for-higher-end-guys.133547/

[url=https://m4m-forum.org/threads/agencies-for-higher-end-guys.133547/][/url]

It's not for the feint of heart. It's a difficult read, in more ways than one. Thus BB's comment, "You'll need more than A drink to get through that."

Pleasure was all mine; I literally friggin’ blush when people post threads like this about me, because I know it’s probably getting certain people to dislike/hate on me....but for the people that really matter....it’s really touching that you guys take the time to say these things....

Just pretend you're a New England Patriot ... which, given you're from New England, and you've served in our Military ... Q.E.D.

So, you're one of the reasons that @whipped guy had to have a pre birthday appointment with Tristan. ;)

~Boomer~

Hmmm! You're right about that Boomer! We could not meet on my birthday because TB had to fly out to Vegas!!! But, as I told him... Tristan belongs to the world and as unfair as it is we must learn to share him with others.

However, he does have a strong following in Florida and we guys do have a plan... I won't say any more... but we have been scheming...

• 1 year later...
It was weird. He is one of those people that makes you feel like you are his best friend when you are with him. Sex or no sex, he was for me a presence that I just wanted to be with. I found him disarmingly honest. Unfortunately probably more than my actual friends. It was a very nice but odd feeling.

Don't overthink it. Enjoy your time with him. If you move on, reflect on your time together. You may have a broader off-the-clock chat relationship, if so, enjoy it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...