After Sex Do You Sleep Nude Or Wear Something?

Avalon
This topic is 2265 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the rare occasion that I fall asleep wearing clothing of some sort, sweats, underwear, socks, whatever, I wake naked. During the night, I will strip off any clothes that I have been wearing. I prefer my partner to be naked as well, but if they prefer to wear something, their comfort is my main concern.

Edited by purplekow

On overnight stays.

On tv shows when a couple wakes up in bed together in the morning they are usually shown wearing underwear when you know they had sex the night before and were nude.

Im more preppy during the day , but after the gym and my night time shower, I tend to go to bed nude

Edited by Cannon

• 1 month later...
Guest Listen for the pop

I have an underwear fetish, well maybe not so much a fetish as a compulsion to collect underwear. I change my underwear many times a day, why should I stop at night! LOL

The only time I sleep naked is if the other person in bed with me requests it (who am I to say no? :p). Normally tho, I'll sleep in a shirt, boxer briefs, and gym shorts whenever possible.

The only exception is fresh out of the shower with freshly-cleaned sheets. Then it's naked all night.

Why both shorts and briefs?

I like nightshirts. When I was a boy my mother once found me a nightshirt. Sadly she could not find another.

I always thought I wanted a nightshirt until I had one. I found it pretty uncomfortable, it always hiked up as I was sleeping. Wore it a few times and gave up on it. It was also just too much to wear to bed. As older kids, we always slept in our underwear. We thought of nightclothes as being for little kids.

I've only recently gone back to sleeping naked. I stopped doing it years ago, and had gotten in the habit of sleeping in a pair of boxers and a tank top. I read a while ago that the sleeping naked is supposed to be healthful, so I want back to it. I really enjoy getting under the covers with nothing on.

Years ago, I asked my partner for some silk PJs for Christmas. He got me a beautiful pair and I loved sleeping in them. The bottoms wore out pretty fast. I still have the top.

What about during different phases of life? Probably a lot of us who have raised kids went through this or a similar progression:

High school if we had our own room: naked

In college with roommate: boxers/briefs, maybe a t-shirt (in the military, boxers)

After college on own: naked

Living with boyfriend/girlfriend/wife: naked

Children arrive: back to boxers or pajamas and wearing robe

Kids off on their own: back to naked (especially if no longer married to a woman)

My son had a freshman-year college roommate who slept in his clothes and never took his pants off except in a private bathroom, so there certainly are variances!

I may be the last man alive who loves to wear a pajama bottom to bed.

Does not matter what I wear to bed even on the coldest nights I wake up naked except for one sock --

I will pull the covers up over my head nuzzle up to a bedmate but one foot has to be bare and sticking

out from under the covers - A regular bedmate opined that I was actually breathing

through my big toe!

I really hate the feeling of my dick and balls flopping around in my sleep, hence the briefs. I also don't live alone, and I feel somewhat indecent being in front of my roommates in my underwear (shirtless is a different story tho!), hence the shorts. They're also just really damn comfortable!

Odd. I don't have a big dick, but my dick and balls often hang pretty loose, enough to be floppy. I enjoy the feeling.

After sex I will lay around naked for a bit, but once I’m about to fall asleep I’ll put my boxers on. Without fail, I always wake up multiple times throughout the night when I’m completely nude. Maybe it’s my body not being used to it. Regardless, they come off fast enough if need be

Maybe you're a little chilly. Sometimes I wake up, and I'm not cold exactly, but not quite comfortable. Another cover always fixes the problem.