After Sex Do You Sleep Nude Or Wear Something?

Avalon
This topic is 2265 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wear a cotton undershirt, boxer briefs, and broadcloth pajama bottoms - long or short. I always like the initial feeling of climbing under the covers naked, but it becomes uncomfortable within an hour or so. Because my balls hang kind of low and loose they don't feel right when I'm sleeping on my side, and sometimes they get pinched as I move; briefs keep them secure. I must be high-maintenance because my shoulders get cold and I wake up when I sleep shirtless. I usually wear a cotton-lined neoprene sleeping mask. I fall asleep more quickly and stay asleep longer since I started wearing a mask.

I slept in my underwear in high school and college, but if I was staying overnight with someone after sex, we both stayed naked. That meant that early in our marriage my wife and I slept naked, and that didn't change until the kids were at an age that they might get up in the night and need something. So I got in the habit of slipping on a loose pair of boxers before falling asleep, and that's what I still wear. I certainly could sleep naked, alone in the house.

A nightshirt. I know you don’t have to say it

I think nightshirts are the gateway to sleeping naked.

I first started wearing nightshirts in high school during my uber-prep phase. I really liked how "the boys" had more freedom than wearing underwear or pajamas and the shirt would ride up as I slept so was basically only wearing a top.

Later, when living with roommates, I found nightshirts super easy to pop on for post-sex runs to the kitchen or bathroom.

I now sleep naked but, living in earthquake country, it always makes me a bit nervous if I should need to run out in the night, so I keep a t-shirt and boxers bedside. I don't know if I'd have the presence of mind to grab them in an emergency. Thankfully, have not had to test this plan. Curious if other Californians have the same concerns.