Physical pleasure from bottoming

Mydavid
This topic is 2334 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditto.

In fact, I reached that decision while a guy was on me. Whatever the actuality, my partner's vocalization indicated he was having a great time. I realized I was bored, was just laying there like some cliché of the bored housewife just letting her husband do his business on top of her.

So never again...

"They all felt something, but I felt nothing.... except the feeling that this bullshit was absurd."

Edited by LaffingBear

Bottoming can be a transcendent Experience if you know how to relax those muscles and thrill to being deeply connected physically and emotionally to your top, totally surrendering control to him, and getting in to a strong mutual rhythm. Some of my most memorable sexual experiences have come from bottoming with a man who was really into it and knew what he was doing.

Great post. I have to admit I have not previously thought about it. Reflecting on it, many times the pleasure has been emotional but little or no physical pleasure, but the couple of times there has been physical pleasure - WOW - nothing beats it.

I have found that times of greatest pleasure are finding the right position which varies with each partner. And some times the physical pleasure is stronger when I am distracted kissing my partner and thus not thinking about what's going on down there.

(Having a certain number of cocktails also distracts my mind.) ;)

I really derive more "emotional" pleasure from Hot Kissing, than from some guy tearing up my butthole so he can empty his balls. Kissing for me is the most intimate of sexual acts. And I wont let "anyone" shame me into believing that just because I'm a GAY man, I have to be into anal cock sex. (tongues are OK) :p

Apparently, it is possible to have an “internalized orgasm” from bottoming, based on a recent video starring our own @Lance_Navarro. https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/video-of-the-day-on-rent-men.131728/ I watched the video he referenced in this thread (purely for academic purposes of course ;)), and it does seem that Mr. Alan was experiencing tremendous physical pleasure from bottoming (this is especially apparent around minute 15 in the video), so it is possible with particular positions if the circumstances are right.

Perhaps this should go in another thread, but I am really curious about how one might learn to be a better top, in terms of giving the bottom more physical pleasure. Any ideas on this?

On some levels, kissing is far more intimate than anal sex. Certainly less messy!

I really derive more "emotional" pleasure from Hot Kissing, than from some guy tearing up my butthole so he can empty his balls. Kissing for me is the most intimate of sexual acts. And I wont let "anyone" shame me into believing that just because I'm a GAY man, I have to be into anal cock sex. (tongues are OK) :p

I don’t botttom often. I don’t love it... and I don’t hate it. I’m just not wired to enjoy it as much as some guys do. (Nothing better than making a guy’s roll, yell with pleasure, or make him orgasm without touching himself.) However, with the right guy I can get into bottomimg, especially if deep kissing is involved. :) It’s never an immediately pleasurable thing for me and takes me a bit to enjoy the non-pain.

I have encountered a few working guys that I am willing to bottom for. I’m always surprised how disappointed they get when I tell them I won’t do it in an upcoming session. They act as if my ass is gold or something. Lol! One guy, I think, used to charge extra for anal activity, but never charged me extra for it. Every time we are planning to see each other he talks a lot about me bottoming beforehand and tries to get me to promise to commit to it. One might think he enjoys topping me or something. :D

The pleasure derived from bottoming is, for me, directly related to the tops approach. If the top is aggressive from the get-go then there is zero pleasure, however, if the top takes time entering and then starts with slow, gentle strokes there can be a significant amount of pleasure as the speed of the strokes gradually increases. I have never found any pleasure in being pounded.

I think some guys are made to bottom and some guys can learn to like bottoming. But I doubt everyone is made to bottom just like not everyone is made to top.

A roommate of mine when I was 21 had a stash of gay magazines. I wasn’t sure what to think. When I confronted him, he said someone had given them to him, and he wasn’t gay. But more to the point I read a fiction story in one of them. It was about a ship about to cross the equator, and one of the young sailors was worried about what happens to guys on their first equatorial passage. Well he needn’t have been. The captain told him he was going to protect him and make him his boy. He introduced him to the joy of gay sex. That was the first time I really read about bottoming. And I was immediately put off by it.

Twelve years later and still 8 years before I ever had sex I went out to eat at a Chinese restaurant one night. Before the food came I went to the necessary room to take a leak. I got back to the table, and thought ‘how funny’ because I felt like I needed to take a leak again. The following morning I woke up with this incredible burning pain-some of the worst pain of my entire life-that started right above the base of my penis and extended down the shaft.

That pain with an occasional remission lasted almost every day for about two months. At one point my urine stream was decreased to the point that I almost couldn’t pee. The urologist thought that maybe I had a urethral stricture forming from a childhood injury. I had to undergo a cystoscopy where they used a rigid telescope thru my urethra into my bladder. They didn’t find a stricture. But he said my bladder was inflamed. The diagnosis for all this was prostatitis. For years I would have flare ups of pelvic pain-some minor and some more major. In addition for years I would hurt for at least several days, if not more, after prostate exams by the urologist.

Lately the prostate exams don’t usually cause me days of pain anymore. But I sometimes still get pelvic pain after cuming.

I had never wanted to bottom to begin with. In fact among multiple other issues (like not wanting to be gay to begin with) the thought of bottoming was one factor that kept me away from gay sex for so long.

But I also figured years ago that if a doctor gently pushing on my prostate could cause me days of pain, I definitely didn’t want anyone deliberately trying to hit it.

Gman

I wonder if Dr. Ruth ever covered this ground. :)

Back home in the Midwest, when I was a wee lad, farmers were aware of the pleasures of this practice due to how farms would harvest semen from the bull. I also had a straight(ish) friend that was more familiar with the pleasure of it/ wanted some, more than I. I wondered where he picked up such a notion, him not being a farmer and all, to take cock up the ass, but I was a little shy to ask such a question, or maybe not smart enough to ask him, or to admit what he was telling me, to fuck him, and further to fuck his pussy. I only wish I could turn back to hands of time and be there for him the way he hinted at.

I wonder if Dr. Ruth ever covered this ground. :)

Back home in the Midwest, when I was a wee lad, farmers were aware of the pleasures of this practice due to how farms would harvest semen from the bull. I also had a straight(ish) friend that was more familiar with the pleasure of it/ wanted some, more than I. I wondered where he picked up such a notion, him not being a farmer and all, to take cock up the ass, but I was a little shy to ask such a question, or maybe not smart enough to ask him, or to admit what he was telling me, to fuck him, and further to fuck his pussy. I only wish I could turn back to hands of time and be there for him the way he hinted at.

Um, what do you mean? They don't just jerk off the bull?

It depends on the guy and the moment. If a guy takes me in a way that is romantic I'll be more receptive to doing it. One guy was very passionate and even ran his beard down my back, it gave me chills. He then put his dick right at the back door and started grinding... I don't bottom and I'm pretty tight but he almost succeeded. Then I have guys that think forcing their finger, snaggled nails and all will make me give it up. For me it's a journey...I'm not against bottoming but if a guy wants it he has to spend sometime getting me relaxed.

Apparently, it is possible to have an “internalized orgasm” from bottoming, based on a recent video starring our own @Lance_Navarro. https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/video-of-the-day-on-rent-men.131728/ I watched the video he referenced in this thread (purely for academic purposes of course ;)), and it does seem that Mr. Alan was experiencing tremendous physical pleasure from bottoming (this is especially apparent around minute 15 in the video), so it is possible with particular positions if the circumstances are right.

Perhaps this should go in another thread, but I am really curious about how one might learn to be a better top, in terms of giving the bottom more physical pleasure. Any ideas on this?

STOP ANAL-I-ZING and FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LONG HARD DEEP!!!!!!! FUCK ME TILL I SING SHOW TUNES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK ME TILL I WRITE BAD CHECKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the mention. Heath, the other guy in the video, doesn't actually get fucked all that much, which is possibly why he's so sensitive and responsive to it. It's certainly about hitting the prostate at just the right angle, but there's more to it than that. Getting in a position that allows one to relax fully is a big part of it too, which is what I love about a sling.

Lance, it is true, hitting the prostrate at the right angle is fantastic. for me, it is also, the feeling of having my tops gong past my prostrate and going as deep inside of me as possible, feeling his balls up against my hole. His cock working every inch of my ass. Yes, the prostrate is the g spot, but having your top deep inside of you is for a btm, one of the most wonderful feelings that there is.