Who Was Your First Celebrity Crush?

Avalon
This topic is 742 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Tony Danza in Taxi or the first actor that played Steven on Dynasty (can't remember his name but he got written off and then another actor assumed his role a year saying he was in an accident and had plastic surgery), but I think part of it was he was the first gay character on TV outside of Billy Crystal in soap that I remember being on tv.

And Tony is still hot.

The first Steven was Al Corley. I liked him better than his replacement, Jack Coleman, but I do have a weakness for hairy chests.

d47f048691ca3326f9f7bef0d23a3cf6.jpg

There was some behind the scenes thing about Dynasty; the cast watched the initial cuts and Joan Collins said "My god, John James is the prettiest one of all of us!"

tumblr_p2hbqhoiHp1u4yuwoo1_400.jpg

Katherine Ross post animatronic with larger boobs in Stepford wives. Can't really pinpoint first male crush. Mom had the Playgirl calendar with the guy from Flash Gordon and his mushroom head dick. I also remember drawing a nude of a pre fame Tom Selleck from a cigarette ad. I could tell you a few current crushes.

Katherine Ross post animatronic with larger boobs in Stepford wives. Can't really pinpoint first male crush. Mom had the Playgirl calendar with the guy from Flash Gordon and his mushroom head dick. I also remember drawing a nude of a pre fame Tom Selleck from a cigarette ad. I could tell you a few current crushes.

Good eye on a nice dick

ttt.jpg

I remember Mark Spitz in the 1972 Olympics......even at 9 yo, I seemed impressed with the healthy masculine bulge in his Speedos......didn't know, at the time, the difference between gay/bi/straight or whatever; he just seemed masculine, in-shape, grown-up, good-looking, what a healthy man looks like.......

ac2f4955014baea715af2bb0e97f8134.jpg

Yes, Sam Jones. What a hottie. I remember seeing the picture below from Playgirl back in the day. Smokin’ hot.

4-BE5294-C-0-BEF-4715-AE77-8-F87-BE5-B60-F6.jpg

The picture of him on the calendar was him in an open kimono holding a beer stein. Can't remember the name of someone I met ten minutes ago but that I can remember in detail.

Edited by Ajac

It's hard to remember who was the first but maybe Kurt Russell from his Disney days or Sandy from Flipper. As a teen it was definitely a tie between Matt Dillon and Christopher Atkins. My aunt visited us one summer and she had a People magazine that did an article about Christopher Atkins in Blue Lagoon which I begged her to give me. When his Night in Heaven movie came out I had a friend who worked at a theater and he joked about how a lot of the people seeing it were gay men. I may have done naughty things to myself while looking at this pic......

Chris-Atkins-Blue-Lagoon-thong-showing.jpg

I was way too young to know what it was, but as a kid I had a bit of a thrill when Wesley Eure appeared shirtless on “Land of the Lost”. Apparently, Richard Chamberlain felt the same way. ?

I remember that as a kid, and yes it was a thrill!

Eure1.jpg

So I went looking for early Kurt Russell pics and found one I'd never seen before...

s-l400.jpg

Yep that's got young woofiepup's crush written all over it, lol

This scene from Flash Gordon drove my crazy!! I love hairy pits!

FlashGordon80_2.jpg

I think I got a little more than aroused during that scene when I saw it in the theater!