"My Pillow"

jjkrkwood
This topic is 1913 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Another reason not to buy this pillow.

President Donald Trump spent Easter weekend in Florida with political allies — including Minnesota pillow entrepreneur Mike Lindell.

Lindell, founder of Chaska-based MyPillow, joined the president and other supporters for dinner Saturday. While other guests at the Florida estate reportedly spent the weekend pressing the president to take a harder stance on issues like immigration, Trump and Lindell focused on softer topics.

"The President shook my hand and told me, 'You are doing a great job, Michael.' He also said he is sleeping great on his MyPillow," Lindell said by e-mail. "I told him, 'People come up to me all the time to tell me what a great job you are doing and that you are in their prayers.' It was an honor to be at Mar-a-Lago on Easter weekend."

It's not the first time Lindell, an ardent Trump supporter, has talked pillows with the Customer-in-Chief.

At a White House event for American manufacturers last July, Trump praised Lindell, who had weathered a string of lawsuits, layoffs and an F-rating from the Better Business Bureau.

http://www.startribune.com/mypillow-goes-to-mar-a-lago/478578383/

BTW, look what his pillow did to his hair!

5006f96a896db.image.jpg

Another reason not to buy this pillow.

President Donald Trump spent Easter weekend in Florida with political allies — including Minnesota pillow entrepreneur Mike Lindell.

Lindell, founder of Chaska-based MyPillow, joined the president and other supporters for dinner Saturday. While other guests at the Florida estate reportedly spent the weekend pressing the president to take a harder stance on issues like immigration, Trump and Lindell focused on softer topics.

"The President shook my hand and told me, 'You are doing a great job, Michael.' He also said he is sleeping great on his MyPillow," Lindell said by e-mail. "I told him, 'People come up to me all the time to tell me what a great job you are doing and that you are in their prayers.' It was an honor to be at Mar-a-Lago on Easter weekend."

It's not the first time Lindell, an ardent Trump supporter, has talked pillows with the Customer-in-Chief.

At a White House event for American manufacturers last July, Trump praised Lindell, who had weathered a string of lawsuits, layoffs and an F-rating from the Better Business Bureau.

http://www.startribune.com/mypillow-goes-to-mar-a-lago/478578383/

BTW, look what his pillow did to his hair!

5006f96a896db.image.jpg

Excellent reporting OT...

Note to self. Don't ever buy a pillow from the "My Pillow" nut job who has apparently had a string of lawsuits, layoffs and F-ratings from the Better Business Bureau...

Ha! No. I'm sensitive to scent and to the ingredients in detergent. While I like the two Mrs Myers products I mentioned, their detergent and liquid fabric softener is so overpowering it makes me nauseous. Or is it nauseated?

It's nauseated. Nauseous is something that makes you nauseated, like the detergent and liquid fabric softener is so over powering they are nauseous.

for side sleepers like me (and @whipped guy ), I'll pimp again for a memory foam contoured neck pillow.....only about $25 at Target, I think.....don't know about that spine thing (!), but this was the best picture I could find that shows it in action....tuck one edge way up under your neck, as illustrated, and sleep like a baby.....

http://www.neckpillowstore.com/pillows/contour-plus.jpg

for side sleepers like me (and @whipped guy ), I'll pimp again for a memory foam contoured neck pillow.....only about $25 at Target, I think.....don't know about that spine thing (!), but this was the best picture I could find that shows it in action....tuck one edge way up under your neck, as illustrated, and sleep like a baby.....

http://www.neckpillowstore.com/pillows/contour-plus.jpg

Unless the noxious odors emitted from chemical foam irritate you, that is.

• 10 months later...

There’s at least one person attending the State of the Union speech who’ll be sleeping easy afterward — Mike Lindell, CEO of MyPillow.

Lindell said that he snagged a ticket at the last minute from House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) and Sen. Kevin Cramer (R-N.D.). He was told by Cramer that the invite came from “both your favorite Kevins,” Lindell told The Post.

This will be the first time the prominent Trump supporter has attended the big speech.

“I’ve never been invited to such a thing,” Lindell said.

“Everyday is pretty surreal for me, for being an ex-crack addict, it’s surreal all this stuff that has happened in my life,” he added.

Lindell has spoken openly about his struggles with addiction and was a White House guest in October when Trump signed bipartisan opioid legislation.

Before being invited to the speech, Lindell was already headed to Washington to participate in this week’s National Prayer Breakfast, where he plans to hobnob with people like HUD Secretary Ben Carson, a close friend.

Lindell will be speaking Wednesday about the role faith has played in his successful pillow business.

“Then I found out my good friend Stephen Baldwin is leading the prayer before I speak,” Lindell revealed, referring to the youngest of the acting Baldwin brothers who’s a mainstay at conservative events.

Lindell, a political novice before meeting then-candidate Donald Trump in 2015, said the president needed to focus on his accomplishments during the State of the Union address.

“I just think tonight the president needs to focus on the great things that have been done in spite of all the negative media and it’s just terrible what he’s had to go through, but he’s still just, he’s so amazing, he just get things done,” Lindell said. “Everyone loves our president, some just don’t know it yet.” o_O:eek::mad::(o_O:eek::mad::(

• 4 weeks later...

God chose Barack Obama. Twice. Right, Pillow Boy?

Lindell said today at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC): “God answered our prayers, our millions of prayers and gave us grace, and a miracle happened on November 8th, 2016. We were given a second chance and time granted to get our country back on track with our conservative values and getting people saved in Jesus name.”

God chose Barack Obama. Twice. Right, Pillow Boy?

Lindell said today at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC): “God answered our prayers, our millions of prayers and gave us grace, and a miracle happened on November 8th, 2016. We were given a second chance and time granted to get our country back on track with our conservative values and getting people saved in Jesus name.”

Don't get me started!

giphy.gif