Do You Remember The First Time You Had Sex And With Whom?

Avalon
This topic is 2150 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first time for me was when I was really young, (about 6-7), a cute blond schoolmate (really cute) and neighbor boy undressed me and we performed oral on each other. He knew what he wanted while I honestly had no idea what it was, and I remember that I had absolutely no sense of arousal, but he was my friend and it seemed to make him happy. I was such a dumb-ass. :(

Your question depends on what the definition of sex is. Is oral activity your definition of sex?

Ditto. I remember the first time I got a hard-on, and the first time I came, but I don't think of that as "having sex." I also remember the first time I did something sexual with another boy, but that was fumbling adolescent experimentation. To me, the first time I "had sex" was as a consenting teenager with another male (who claimed to be 18 but was probably older), when we tried out all the standard acts, oral and anal in top and bottom positions. It was also the first time I heard the term "gay."

Now are you guys ready to be appalled about how retarded my entry into gay sex was. I first had sex with another man when I was 61 years of age. I flew to San Francisco, stayed at the Stanford Court hotel and got together with --- now are you ready --- STEVEN KESSLAR.

Edited by Epigonos

Now are you guys ready to be appalled about how retarded my entry into gay sex was. I first had sex with another man when I was 61 years of age. I flew to San Francisco, stayed at the Stanford Court hotel and go together with --- now are you ready --- STEVEN KESSLAR.

Found this review on him

http://www.daddysreviews.com/review/steven_kesslar_sf

The first time for me was when I was really young, (about 6-7), a cute blond schoolmate (really cute) and neighbor boy undressed me and we performed oral on each other. He knew what he wanted while I honestly had no idea what it was, and I remember that I had absolutely no sense of arousal, but he was my friend and it seemed to make him happy. I was such a dumb-ass. :(

Makes me wonder if your friend was from a home with abuse going on, not talked about in the day I expect

I agree with the friends questioning the definition of "first time you had sex". So I am just going to bring the first association that came to my mind when I read the OP question.

My family was living in Buenos Aires, and we would travel every year to spend summer at the small town my parents were from. A cousin lived there, my same age. He was irresistibly attractive. I am not talking about me, he was irresistible for a lot of people, men and women. After he turned 15 he would fuck his teacher (a woman), several neighbors (men and women), and the town's catholic priest.

My memory was from a little bit earlier, when we were about thirteen years old. I was completely ignorant of sex, believe it or not. I would have erections watching TV, from women and from men, but would not understand what was that (my first cum had been a nocturnal ejaculation, I started masturbating after that). I remember walking into his bedroom when he was taking a nap, very early in the afternoon. I remember his smell intoxicating me, arousing me instantly. I think his smell was his super power, probably exceptional pheromones. I remember his respiration, in deep sleeping. I approached to his bed, I take his hands, put them on his chest without awaking him, getting close to his mouth to kiss him, and before even touching his lips, I remember the orgasm taking over me. It was the first time I realized my strong attraction for other boys. I started to arrange sleeping together with my cousin, and we would have sex without penetration faking we were sleeping. He became my first love, although he never loved me being too busy fucking half of the town. I would expend the whole year waiting for summer to be with him, masturbating and planning.

Later on, he moved from the small town to Santa Fe, a provincial capital, get into a relationship with a girl, and stop playing with men. He died in a car accident when we were 18 years old and I was In Buenos Aires getting into college. He was driving drunk with another male friend and two women, none of them was his girlfriend. He smashed the car on the front of a cargo truck.

His death was the final piece tat triggered my making peace with my homosexuality and finally coming out at age 21, including to my parents at age 23.

Yeah, I'm also in the 'define sex' group. I can't remember a time I wasn't experimenting, I could have been the schoolmate with @sync . And no, there was no abuse. But later my dad did have a girlfriend who had a son about my age, so he and I were having sex to orgasm pretty much every weekend over a couple of years. We were 11-12. Then our parents split up, so I didn't see him for a while but I do remember the 'rents hooking up again a couple of years later and so the son and I were alone again overnight. At first he was all "I don't do that gay stuff anymore" but of course, he did.

Wow, my first time at sex and I'm glad someone has said how do you define sex thanks to Bill Clinton, who I agree with. I was in DC, 1989, me was 45 at the time, went to place on P Street I believe was called Mr P's, I think. Was looking but not sure for what and this young hot guy came by and he ended up jerking me off in the bar..my first gay experience..

P Street was a paradise until 10 years ago. Mr. P's closed and now there is a restaurant in that location.

Wow, my first time at sex and I'm glad someone has said how do you define sex thanks to Bill Clinton, who I agree with. I was in DC, 1989, me was 45 at the time, went to place on P Street I believe was called Mr P's, I think. Was looking but not sure for what and this young hot guy came by and he ended up jerking me off in the bar..my first gay experience..

I used to go to the Fireplace in the 90s, I kinda liked it, esp. in the wintertime for some reason. It was 'rustic' as a coworker of mine once diplomatically described my taste...

I would get a drink in The Fireplace, and then cross to Omega, and then back to TF, and so on. Several Tims I hooked up and had quick oral sex in the alley. I miss Omega, most of my hook up were from over there.

I was in TF recently, the place is pretty much unchanged.