PALM SPRINGS WEEKEND 2018

Epigonos
This topic is 2223 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My flight boards in 30 hours!

At one point this morning I looked out my office window and did a double at the snow flurries. Third time in a week that I have seen snow in Columbus. I will be so ready that I may not need my alarm clock Wednesday a.m. to get to the airport on time.

Snow flurries are not in the forecast for PS today: the temperature is supposed to be 102.

Sounds great. Perhaps a walk to the closest pot shop, and then chilling in the pool.

I know there had been some prior discussion regarding nearby dispensaries - I was in PS last week with a client and he stopped by one that is very near to most of the resorts and is literally next door to the Toolshed Bar (which incidentally has a great underwear night on Thursdays for anyone who will already be in town). He was very happy with the selection and pricing (the dispensary also offered happy hour twice a day).

I know there had been some prior discussion regarding nearby dispensaries - I was in PS last week with a client and he stopped by one that is very near to most of the resorts and is literally next door to the Toolshed Bar (which incidentally has a great underwear night on Thursdays for anyone who will already be in town). He was very happy with the selection and pricing (the dispensary also offered happy hour twice a day).

And to clarify what I mean by "great underwear night," I mean the type where you just might see two studs chatting, one of them in a jockstrap with his juicy ass turned around for all to see. The type where, if you're feeling adventurous, you might briefly interrupt their flirting to ask if you can eat him out while they keep talking. And if you're lucky, he just might say "yes."

Not that that happened last week or anything, I'm just saying, it COULD.

However the nights get cooler, right? I am pondering whether or not should I take a light jacket

One of the things that was recommended to me last year (when average daily temps were 10 degrees (F) higher than this year's forecast) was to take a ride on the aerial tramway. It goes up to over 2500m elevation so you would need warm clothes for that. (That's 8500' for you imperial measurement users.)

Yup, PSA Organica (400 E Sunny Dunes) is very close to the Toolshed and close to a BUZZ stop (the free trolley service in Palm Springs). The dispensary is open until 7 pm.

Latbear4blk you MUST be kidding. I seriously doubt that the desk clerks at the Canyon Club even know what the hell a concierge is let alone are ones.

Are you saying that you doubt CC employees know where to get weed? I assumed that they of all resort places would be able to help with that.