PALM SPRINGS WEEKEND 2018

Epigonos
This topic is 2228 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best crowd will be at Canyon Club. INNdulgers are LOOsers.

I understand you’re perhaps trying to be funny, but that kind of energy isn’t what this weekend is about. There are enough people out there who would criticize and shame the members of this community, and there are some of us who are feeling nervous and awkward about what this will be like. Please be respectful of that.

I understand you’re perhaps trying to be funny, but that kind of energy isn’t what this weekend is about. There are enough people out there who would criticize and shame the members of this community, and there are some of us who are feeling nervous and awkward about what this will be like. Please be respectful of that.

My apologies. But I am disappointed.

I have booked a room at the El Mirasol resort (everything else was booked, but interested to check it out) from April 13-17...I would love to pre-meet anyone else who is staying there and have half of a queen bed if anyone needs a spot to stay. Though I snore, fair warning.

I was just at the Canyon club about a month ago...previously I had been at the Century for a week of holiday but snuck away for one night at Canyon Club, curious about the vibe there (and having only experience the Century). It was such a 180, and I am still a little bit unsure if I liked it or not. I took time to 'meet the other guests' that evening and had fun, but was not expecting folks to be tapping at my window for the rest of the night, which was halfway flattering but also annoying. I also had that moment of 'ok, please be considerate that I have to sleep in this bed tonight' with the trio that I was visiting with (and felt so midwestern!).

I have booked a room at the El Mirasol resort (everything else was booked, but interested to check it out) from April 13-17...I would love to pre-meet anyone else who is staying there and have half of a queen bed if anyone needs a spot to stay. Though I snore, fair warning. I was just at the Canyon club about a month ago...previously I had been at the Century for a week of holiday but snuck away for one night at Canyon Club, curious about the vibe there (and having only experience the Century). It was such a 180, and I am still a little bit unsure if I liked it or not. I took time to 'meet the other guests' that evening and had fun, but was not expecting folks to be tapping at my window for the rest of the night, which was halfway flattering but also annoying. I also had that moment of 'ok, please be considerate that I have to sleep in this bed tonight' with the trio that I was visiting with (and felt so midwestern!).

Met someone who stayed at the El Mirasol in a single bedroom suite and really liked it. If I recall he told me that they also had 2 bedroom suites if that more meets your circumstances.

What is the name of the series? Speaking Out of Your Ass / Anally Speaking /

Ass King Questions / Facing Facts / Stop Lick and Listen/

About Face / Nosey Nosing / Story Tailing /

Speaking In Tongues / Tales from the Lipped

By the way, I have chosen ASS KING QUESTIONS.

Thank you so much.

http://ilikepinga.com/2018/03/30/new-ilikepinga/

In your description of one of the impending sections of ILikePinga you state there will be

• "A new series, ASS KING QUESTION (tank you to Purplekow from the M4M forums for creating the title), where I will interview adult entertainers while eating their asses."

Is that to be taken literally because I can not figure out how you verbally interview while your tongue is being used for other things? Or do you have questions on cards that the pleasurees will answer as you proceed.

In your description of one of the impending sections of ILikePinga you state there will be

• "A new series, ASS KING QUESTION (tank you to Purplekow from the M4M forums for creating the title), where I will interview adult entertainers while eating their asses."

Is that to be taken literally because I can not figure out how you verbally interview while your tongue is being used for other things? Or do you have questions on cards that the pleasurees will answer as you proceed.

I ask the question and eat the ass while the interviewee is responding. Close up on his face. Hopefully I will not ask yes or not questions.

Friends, Romans, countrymen. Wait, that was the wrong intro...

I've just written to Oliver to confirm that I will be unable to attend the gathering this year, much as I had hoped to be able to do so and renew acquaintances from last year and indeed from the January forum lunch in DC in 2016. I have already mentioned it to a small number of guys I chat to separately. As so often happens, other issues have come up that compel me to be at home for most of April.

I'm sure that the festivities will be just as jubilant and enjoyable in my absence and I wish all of you the best for the weekend. Have one for me. (You can take the 'one' to mean whatever you wish!)

Mike

Where's the dislike button? I will miss seeing you this year.

Greetings, beautiful people. Sorry I'll miss the PS event this year... and David's Pre-Party beforehand. Always a blast. I'll be in Bali at that time, and will be involved in a massive food festival here that weekend. Y'all have fun!

xxx,

Dave

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! We are almost there! I had to start putting together the work packet for my students as I will be taking three days off (I know, I come back home on Monday, but I foresaw the need for a 24 hrs. recovery period), I already have an appointment with @VictorPowers , and I cannot wait for @Epigonos ' devil eggs and empanadas!

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/omg-excited.gif

I am arriving on Friday, I think at noon, do not remember right now the time. Are there any plans for Friday afternoon and evening?

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! We are almost there! I had to start putting together the work packet for my students as I will be taking three days off (I know, I come back home on Monday, but I foresaw the need for a 24 hrs. recovery period), I already have an appointment with @VictorPowers , and I cannot wait for @Epigonos ' devil eggs and empanadas!

I am arriving on Friday, I think at noon, do not remember right now the time. Are there any plans for Friday afternoon and evening?

Lovendino & I were going to resort hop (CC & INNdulge) and maybe go to SpurLine.

There is no organized activities though it is likely that people are getting together. You will meet people at the pol and things will kind of develop. There seems to be something going on in PS every night so it may just be a matter of looking around. Of course you may just enjoy sitting around the pool talking to people over cock tails.

I've started preparing the marinades and sauces. I'll really get serious starting on Monday doing the prep work for the various food items. Don't set your expectations too high for the empanadas this is the first time I've made them and they just might be awful. They're frozen now and I'm bringing my deep fryer with me and will thaw them prior to frying them.