Sea lions are wild animals, beware...

marylander1940
This topic is 2567 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Regarding the alligators:

We were discussing the Disney Abduction in the Personal Training Room ... two or three trainers, several clients ... and I mentioned:

"It happened at the Happiest Place on Earth!"

There were murmurs ... then my Trainer and I said, in Duet:

"Well, at least the Alligator was happy!"

He's a sick fuck.

The animal is being tempted with food and has made one pass at the girl. It was probably time for her parents to watch her a bit more carefully. Sealion got the dress so there was little give and down she went. I hope the animal was left alone after that and not euthanized in some ritual donation to the gods of "dont sue me".

In 1990, on Kangaroo Island offshore from Adelaide, Australia, we went walking on the beach with some Sealions and Walruses. "Keep 25 feet away from them," we were told, "they're much faster a

On the sand than you are!"

As they say, EVERYTHING in Australia (not you, @mikecarey) is trying to kill you.

As they say, EVERYTHING in Australia (not you, @mikecarey) is trying to kill you.

How do you know I'm not? I've never been to Kangaroo Island, but it now has consistent press for its pristine agriculture. And for the wildlife that tries to kill you. Unusually, KI has no foxes and they are trying to eliminate feral cats to preserve the native wildlife. Like many places in South Australia, it's great to visit.

Archived