The Hanky Code

WmClarke
This topic is 2678 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So, I'm going to an event centered around the Hanky Code. It's sponsored by a leather group.

Using this guide, I searched for the appropriate color hankies.

So I bought almost 20 hankies.

http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s545/WmClarke/IMG_0860_zpsrwxps0bo.jpg

(OK, the black one doesn't apply. And camouflage isn't listed in the guide, but I love a guy in a uniform.)

So my question is: how many hankies is too many? I really can't do just one. But I'm thinking I should just do 2 or 3. Or all of them if I'm feeling snarky.

Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You could tie them all together end-to-end and then have people pull the out of your pants zipper until they reach the color they want.

LMFAO!!! Having all those hankies stuffed in your crotch will undoubtedly increase your popularity, too. ( Couldn't hoit!)

I think @WmClarke might be trying to poke fun at the hanky code.

Just a bit. :) Especially if I use @Eric Hassan 's idea.

But when I take it a little more seriously, I could not pick just one. I have too many areas of interest. But I could narrow down to 2-4 and I would only wear ones that I am actually interested in (e.g., medium blue: copsucker) or have actually done in the past and the mood strikes me even if it's not usually my main thing (yellow: ws top).

If I was sponsoring such an event it would be named the Hanky Panky hosted by Spanky. Awards given out to the most daring use of a Hanky; Mr Hunky Hanky, given to the best body and Mr. Hanky Dory, the Ellen Degeneres Award to the guy with the Best Smile and

Mr. Hanky, South Park Division, given to the guy there who made the most men need to use their hanky and who appeared to have the best spirit of giving.

Live music from the Swiss Punk Group Kleenex

There would be a n entrance requirment of Tissue I Don't Even Know You In order to given in you would have to French Kiss a Random Stranger Selected by the Doorman.

So, I'm going to an event centered around the Hanky Code. It's sponsored by a leather group.

Using this guide, I searched for the appropriate color hankies.

So I bought almost 20 hankies.

http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s545/WmClarke/IMG_0860_zpsrwxps0bo.jpg

(OK, the black one doesn't apply. And camouflage isn't listed in the guide, but I love a guy in a uniform.)

So my question is: how many hankies is too many? I really can't do just one. But I'm thinking I should just do 2 or 3. Or all of them if I'm feeling snarky.

Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions?

Seventeen!

Archived