How is Ohio for M4M?

LivingnLA
This topic is 2689 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

We're very happy in SoCal, but my wife has been approached by an executive recruiter for what sounds like a couple very promising positions in Ohio. It's early days and may not result in anything, but I thought I'd ask this forum how Ohio might be for my particular carnal interests. I know this sounds weird, but as the secondary partner--I love being semi-retired--I'm the one researching schools for the kids, possible social circles, charities, and thought I might as well explore this set of topics too. :cool:

If you'd rather reply via private message, please feel free to do so.

I lived on the East Coast and then LA and then moved back to the Mid-south, and I visit (southern) Ohio frequently. I can verify that there is a valid reason for calling this part of the nation "flyover country." Cleveland has a few choice offerings on Backpage, and Columbus, being a college town, has some interesting spots, but the rest is tundra. If I only had a year to live I would move to Cincy - it would make the time seem sooooo much longer.

Where in Ohio might you be looking?

I would rather not get any more specific. The positions she's been approached for aren't numerous. Perhaps I'm being paranoid, but I don't believe it would be difficult to narrow them down if I were more specific. We're an "old school" kind of couple who practice as close to complete discretion as possible.

I can't speak for the "pay" market in Columbus.

I can only say that when I was at the supermarket near the hotel during a hot spell, there was a noticeable supply of muscular beef on display, walking the aisles. The steam rising out of my head made me dizzy.

A friend in Louisville told me later that the area was very much gay.

I lived on the East Coast and then LA and then moved back to the Mid-south, and I visit (southern) Ohio frequently. I can verify that there is a valid reason for calling this part of the nation "flyover country." Cleveland has a few choice offerings on Backpage, and Columbus, being a college town, has some interesting spots, but the rest is tundra. If I only had a year to live I would move to Cincy - it would make the time seem sooooo much longer.

Ha! I visited Cincinnati in HS for a competition and what a local kid told us was "Yeah at night here everyone looks at all the bright lights and thinks something's happening... but it's not."

Archived