Points for self esteem at least...

Antinous
This topic is 2087 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"...all-American boy..."

"...I play with both femininity and androgyny..."

"...Mexican Baddie..."

As they say on Sesame Street, "one of these things is not like the others."

Hmm. I prefer more open-ended definitions of such things myslf and have no quarrel with androgyny, but that one photo makes him look anorexic.

I am particularly struck by his statement "most likely denying requests for private folder. Serious gentlemen ONLY . It is an honor to enjoy me and not something that can be arranged just because you feel like meeting.

That part of his ad is gone, and I requested access to pics and got reply within an hour, allowing access to private pics.

He's not everyone's "cup of tea". I have not hird him, not sure I ever will. But, I was reminded that I texted back/forth with him a few times last summer, he was super nice, accommodating to my schedule, etc.

Hmm. I prefer more open-ended definitions of such things myslf and have no quarrel with androgyny, but that one photo makes him look anorexic.

Oh, I have no quarrel with his androgyny or being a self-described "Mexican Baddie." However, neither of those traits are coincidental with being an "all-American boy."

Oh, I have no quarrel with his androgyny or being a self-described "Mexican Baddie." However, neither of those traits are coincidental with being an "all-American boy."

B.D. Wong used to show up for casting calls for all-American types. Mexico is part of North America, and if this guy's Mexican-American, he can be both.

I admire his chutzpah and redefining things to shake people up (if that's the reason), but as I say, he also looks like he could use a good meal. Otherwise his skinny physique doesn't phase me.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...