Best Kisser?

Guest davebk
This topic is 1349 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 months later...

I concur with those who said a good kisser could keep me going all night. My whole body relaxes when I have a good kisser with me. I am blown away that Zeb Atlas may be a good kisser. Who would have thunk it? Glad to hear it though. I've not met a lot of professionals who were that good at kissing. Here is one in Dallas who is and hasn't yet been mentioned: https://rentmen.eu/Cubanheat

For me the two best kissers have been Tyger Hudson and Dane Scott. Each one has their very own unique wonderful style. Also what is so wonderful about their kisses, they are not rushed, but the one thing that those kisses are is intense. Plus those wonderful kisses continue for the entire time you are with them.

• 1 month later...
Don't know if he's been mentioned but now retired Alec Andrews was a tremendous kisser. WOOF!

Absolutely! Alec is an amazing kisser! I sometimes fantasize about how hot Ryan has it with Alec all to himself!!! :):):)

TruHart1 :cool:

In my experience, [uSER=12155]@Dominiking[/uSER], Wickedboy and Houstonsbest are the most awesome so far.

Re: [uSER=12155]@Dominiking[/uSER] - Only been with him once but I knew as soon as his lips touched mine that they were the softest most kissable that I have ever felt.

But Sean Xavier has the tongue of all ages. He practically devours you with it. Swapping spit with him is an other worldly experience.