This topic is 2907 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Me too. Marry me?

Actually, I kept reading the lists and thinking "all of this shit is too gay". I thought it might come back saying "You straight dude"

I'll marry you if the offer I already have on the table falls through :)

My friends often call me the straightest gay dude they know - mostly based on my lack of fashion sense and my musical tastes.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I can now come out of the closet(s0 t0 speak), and admit that I also could not relate to many of the questions. While the "Bro" is a character that appeals to me, my anti social persona generally prohibits the "Bro" lifestyle. So no I am not having huge beer pong parties in the back yard while watching the Stanly Cup and NBA playoffs on my outdoor T.V. But it sounds cool.

And come on, a Swiss Army Knife? No self respecting mountain bear would be caught with anything other than a Gerber.

gerber-grylls-1047-tools-lg.jpg

Great. Now my Victorinox Swiss Army has an inferiority complex :(

In that case, I don't believe you. I might need some convincing

Name the date and time, fucker!

I actually love the label "house husband" and I'm most definitely a house husband. I'm a whiz in the kitchen and keep the house clean, usually while wearing a jockstrap.

I actually love the label "house husband" and I'm most definitely a house husband. I'm a whiz in the kitchen and keep the house clean, usually while wearing a jockstrap.

Well, thanks for the secondary morning boner, Eric. Nice going.

While masculine, bi and not detectibly gay, I am pretty domestic too. I am considered by my friends to be an expert in the kitchen, I grow my own vegetables (actually used to milk my own cow and raise eggs), I make my own scented candles etc. I am quite the house husband. However, I really like to go out too.

Heck he's from Wisconsin... It's in their genes up there!

I'm from Wisconsin. Could you please get in my jeans?

Well as usually Mr. Clarke takes the prize and caught my play on words... Yep, those Wisconsin folk with their good genes certainly know how to fill out a pair of jeans and then some.

B1H_iLxCMAEUDCp.jpg

Plus no mutations for those Wisconsinites either! They cum from good stock!!!!

science-genetics-scientist-biologist-mutant-geneticists-tmcn1724_low.jpg

Well, thanks for the secondary morning boner, Eric. Nice going.

While masculine, bi and not detectibly gay, I am pretty domestic too. I am considered by my friends to be an expert in the kitchen, I grow my own vegetables (actually used to milk my own cow and raise eggs), I make my own scented candles etc. I am quite the house husband. However, I really like to go out too.

If we're ever in the same room, I think Martha Stewart will self-destruct. I make my own bread, make every meal from scratch in my old, well-seasoned cast-iron pans, make my own cocktail bitters, shrubs, salad dressings, etc. I used to have an herb garden but don't have space for it anymore. You'll have to have me over and have me cook for you :)

Another House Husband, BUT and a BIG BUT...

I really could not answer any of the questions honestly. Well I did pick the leather harness, but honestly the grey cotton tee shirt is more my style on an everyday basis with the harness being reserved for "special" occasions. It was as if I should not have been taking the quiz at all. Like I felt that I did not fit in. That if this is what gay is supposed to be... Well I ain't it!!! :confused: Except for the harness I guess. :rolleyes: Other than that I guess I'm no fun...

I turned out a house husband. This past weekend, I realized I'm a leatherman in hiding. My partner bought me a black leather vest for my b'day at Mr. S. As soon as I put it on, I undergo a BIG attitude change. I think I'm going to debut as a leatherman at the Dore Alley street fair this summer.

I turned out a house husband. This past weekend, I realized I'm a leatherman in hiding. My partner bought me a black leather vest for my b'day at Mr. S. As soon as I put it on, I undergo a BIG attitude change. I think I'm going to debut as a leatherman at the Dore Alley street fair this summer.

Welcome to the club! Next get the black leather military cap from Mr. S to complete the pic (plus possibly a couple of other accessories) and you're good to go!

L71_0.jpg?t=1413331919

Well, sir, you are a married man, ya know! :p

True that - I guess I am a house husband after all. Even if I wasn't married, I probably would have turned out a house husband because I don't like crowds. Most of the options in the test involved hanging out in one crowded venue or another - not my idea of a good time - the most I'm willing to tolerate in the way of crowds are the relatively well-behaved crowds at the Opera House and Davies Hall.

Welcome to the club! Next get the black leather military cap from Mr. S to complete the pic (plus possibly a couple of other accessories) and you're good to go!

And learn to like slapping guys around.
Well that's where the "accessories" come into the equation! ;)

Actually, I have some early experience with "accessories." Many years ago, there was venue for leather parties here called "San Francisco Leathernecks." It was a once-a-month paid-admission leather party in a private house. I learned a fair amount about accessories there, but never really took to it with much passion.

Actually, I have some early experience with "accessories." Many years ago, there was venue for leather parties here called "San Francisco Leathernecks." It was a once-a-month paid-admission leather party in a private house. I learned a fair amount about accessories there, but never really took to it with much passion.

Hmmm! Add just a bit of passion you will become the ideal house husband!!! Plus was not the partner probably sending you a signal when he bought you that leather vest?!? Unless of course you plan on wearing it to the "Opera House and Davies Hall" that is! Now don't laugh! A couple of years ago there were two guys sitting behind me at Carnegie Hall for a performance by Opera Orchestra of New York. They were wearing black leather vests and leather chaps to boot. They were potentially ass-less but wore the chaps over jeans. Something tells me that dress code might be more prevalent in San Fran!

True that - I guess I am a house husband after all. Even if I wasn't married, I probably would have turned out a house husband because I don't like crowds. Most of the options in the test involved hanging out in one crowded venue or another - not my idea of a good time - the most I'm willing to tolerate in the way of crowds are the relatively well-behaved crowds at the Opera House and Davies Hall.

I'm the same as you, yet I turned out to be a "hipster." Not sure why...

As it turns out I'm a hipster ! Clearly this is a flawed survey. I'm a T.O.Q. who enjoys a good stiff scotch on the rocks and watching old reruns of The Golden Girls.

But do you watch them ironically?

Archived