WTF? Cracker Jack is replacing toy prizes inside with digital codes

geminibear
This topic is 3016 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

WTF is right - who the hell wants a piece of paper with a number on it... what kind of prize is that? I never cared much for the caramel but I used to steal, or at least covet, others' prizes and there was occasionally some cool stuff in the boxes.

I imagine at some point kids will be using bitcoins to pay for the virtual reality experience of eating the stuff.

Even if someone was not a great CJ fan, one bought it simply for the prize. As a kid I recall opening the box from the "wrong" side just to get to the prize a bit more quickly! There was always something like a ring or some other interesesting and fun object.

Like so much in this world that's now a thing of the past! Nothing is sacred anymore! Jeezzz!!!! :(

WTF is right - who the hell wants a piece of paper with a number on it... what kind of prize is that? I never cared much for the caramel but I used to steal, or at least covet, others' prizes and there was occasionally some cool stuff in the boxes.

I imagine at some point kids will be using bitcoins to pay for the virtual reality experience of eating the stuff.

Well if it is your number - I can see why kids and there DILFs would want that!

Archived