This topic is 2915 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.playbuzz.com/vesparocks10/what-kind-of-gay-are-you?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=ff&utm_campaign=ff

http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/2eda4b51-bdab-4d8c-84c1-c94a89c561fe/c3f91747-34fa-493e-81f3-39cfd69e177d_560_420.jpg

I'm The Bro

You are always down for drinks. You're the type of guy who has a swiss army knife, even though you've only used it once to cut the price tag off of a Tshirt. You are a social animal, ruled by friendship and beer pong. ;)

Not sure about the methodology of this test but it's definitely in the ball park :rolleyes:

http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/2eda4b51-bdab-4d8c-84c1-c94a89c561fe/95fa61c6-9928-411a-8a77-99362d7274fd.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

House husband.... ZZzzZZZZZzzzzz

http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/2eda4b51-bdab-4d8c-84c1-c94a89c561fe/767985d4-4637-4fdd-8d67-e1148d0b6ed2.jpg

Fresh towels, a nice cup of coffee, bassanova playing in the background. You are a fan of creature comforts. When given the choice, you always opt for indoor activities - it's safe indoors. You live for the simple life.

None of the questions really applied to me, so I guess that makes me just "gay"... which is about right.

But the conclusion based on compromise answers was that I am a: Community Organizer seeking fair access to mini-quiches for the poor - and I am most likely to buy my clothes from Glenn Beck impersonators.

Really?

House husband.... ZZzzZZZZZzzzzz

http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/2eda4b51-bdab-4d8c-84c1-c94a89c561fe/767985d4-4637-4fdd-8d67-e1148d0b6ed2.jpg

Fresh towels, a nice cup of coffee, bassanova playing in the background. You are a fan of creature comforts. When given the choice, you always opt for indoor activities - it's safe indoors. You live for the simple life.

Safe indoors under the blankie snuggled up watching netflix with the four legged kids.

Hugs,

Greg

Another House Husband, BUT and a BIG BUT...

I really could not answer any of the questions honestly. Well I did pick the leather harness, but honestly the grey cotton tee shirt is more my style on an everyday basis with the harness being reserved for "special" occasions. It was as if I should not have been taking the quiz at all. Like I felt that I did not fit in. That if this is what gay is supposed to be... Well I ain't it!!! :confused: Except for the harness I guess. :rolleyes: Other than that I guess I'm no fun...

well, few of the answers applied to me, and I put down things that I wouldn't do when I wouldn't do any of the others ( like dancing half naked on a stage), because they were the best of mostly nonsensical choices.

It said I was a circuit-queen . . .:rolleyes:

I really could not answer any of the questions honestly. Well I did pick the leather harness, but honestly the grey cotton tee shirt is more my style on an everyday basis with the harness being reserved for "special" occasions. It was as if I should not have been taking the quiz at all. Like I felt that I did not fit in. That if this is what gay is supposed to be... Well I ain't it!!! :confused: Except for the harness I guess. :rolleyes: Other than that I guess I'm no fun...

There were a lot of questions where none of the answers fit me.

But I got House Husband which is probably the most expected for me. Except for the wild parties we have when we tell everyone we're going to the House Husband Support Group.

House husband. But none of the answers referenced classical music, histories of late antiquity, cooking risotto for friends, praying in the early morning before the sun comes up, reading Raymond Chandler for his prose style and similes, going back to Venice a fifth time, and adhering to a schedule with a nap every early afternoon. So house husband it is. But with whom?

I got house husband, which is partly true (I'm kind of a domestic god) but mostly I'm just bad-ass, and that test doesn't really measure bad-assery.

Me too. Marry me?

Actually, I kept reading the lists and thinking "all of this shit is too gay". I thought it might come back saying "You straight dude"

Actually, I kept reading the lists and thinking "all of this shit is too gay". I thought it might come back saying "You straight dude"

I think that's what I was trying to say above, "all of this shit is too gay"! Like "WAAAAY too gay"!

There were a lot of questions where none of the answers fit me.

But I got House Husband which is probably the most expected for me. Except for the wild parties we have when we tell everyone we're going to the House Husband Support Group.

Now I never thought of the House Husband Support Group excuse... I'll have to pass that one on. Up until now it was always the "going to a performance of Die Götterdämmerung and I'll be tied up for hours " excuse...

In any event, it looks as though quite a few of us got House Husband. I don't feel so bad now.

Au contrair my friend. You can be great fun in any setting...so I hear!!! And, from what I hear, you may not have a "Big Butt," but it is just right! Things are looking great for Sept. Semi ordered with Cheetos, and tickets are ordered. As far as a what category I would fit in? "A gay in the making!" WG2

Au contrair my friend. You can be great fun in any setting...so I hear!!! And, from what I hear, you may not have a "Big Butt," but it is just right! Things are looking great for Sept. Semi ordered with Cheetos, and tickets are ordered. As far as a what category I would fit in? "A gay in the making!" WG2

Could this be one of those "special occasions" where I trade in my "grey cotton shirt" for the "black leather harness"?!?!? :eek: Not to mention, the armbands, wrist bands, nipple clamps, and floggers so that this house husband can assure that you are not only a "gay in the making", but a tough one to boot!!!! ;)

And in case there is any doubt WG2 is as tough an hombre as they come... So just kidding him here!!! :)

Heck he's from Wisconsin... It's in their genes up there!

Could this be one of those "special occasions" where I trade in my "grey cotton shirt" for the "black leather harness"?!?!? :eek: Not to mention, the armbands, wrist bands, nipple clamps, and floggers so that this house husband can assure that you are not only a "gay in the making", but a tough one to boot!!!! ;)

And in case there is any doubt WG2 is as tough an hombre as they come... So just kidding him here!!! :)

Heck he's from Wisconsin... It's in their genes up there!

I'm from Wisconsin. Could you please get in my jeans?

Well I can now come out of the closet(s0 t0 speak), and admit that I also could not relate to many of the questions. While the "Bro" is a character that appeals to me, my anti social persona generally prohibits the "Bro" lifestyle. So no I am not having huge beer pong parties in the back yard while watching the Stanly Cup and NBA playoffs on my outdoor T.V. But it sounds cool.

And come on, a Swiss Army Knife? No self respecting mountain bear would be caught with anything other than a Gerber.

gerber-grylls-1047-tools-lg.jpg

Archived