Seeking arrangements success!

MrMiniver

I signed up for a month, and got and interesting data base to research. I am negotiating a temporary room mate deal with a just graduate kid from Texas. I guess some day I am going to pay again for one month, to collect more numbers and contacts. The price is abusive.

So is that a quid pro quo arrangement you're trying to negotiate?

Pubic, you give us a update on your new 'live in' in 6 months.

It's been one month, living with my young college student, and he's been a delightful companion. The biggest expense for college students is housing and particularly problematic for students in NYC. So the offer of room and board, in a college town is a good deal for students looking to save some cash on their higher education.

Too many leave school so deep in debt, they will never be drowning with a starting job salary.

Edited by pubic_assistance

The last guy I was in touch with wanted me to send him new clothes to Arkansas, to have his pictures taken in.

Damn, I hope he asked for shoes! Alot of people in Arkansas, go barefoot. Lol! My two cents on SA, I think it depends, where u are located. I live in Arkansas, it's worthless here.

It's been one month, living with my young college student, and he's be a delightful companion. The biggest expense for college students is housing and particularly problematic for students in NYC. So the offer of room and board, in a college town is a good deal for students looking to save some cash on their higher education.

Too many leave school so deep in debt, they will never be drowning with a starting job salary.

I am working a similar arrangement with a just graduated boy from Austin, who just got a job in DC. We are going to try two weeks and see how it works before making definitive accommodations.

I am working a similar arrangement with a just graduated boy from Austin, who just got a job in DC. We are going to try two weeks and see how it works before making definitive accommodations.

I think if you treat someone with kindness and offer them a reasonable arrangement that helps them out of the difficulty that all university students have with finances, then you have a partner who is eager to return the favor in some way. That at least has been my experience. Sure there are a lot of unreasonable young men on S.A. but I met just as many nice young fellows who are just trying to get a little help getting started in life.

It's been one month, living with my young college student, and he's be a delightful companion. The biggest expense for college students is housing and particularly problematic for students in NYC. So the offer of room and board, in a college town is a good deal for students looking to save some cash on their higher education.

Does he provide services in return??

I don't feel like there are any more potential "scam" artists on SA than anywhere else. A4A, Craigslist, backpage, silverdaddies, you need to play smart. Due diligence, big head does the thinking...

I am not so sure. SA promises a relationship beyond just sex. If we count as scammers the guys that are just after the money, you may be wrong. SA may be full of double scammers (not good in the sack or fake pics like in the other sites + not actually into a sugar daddy relationship).

I am not so sure. SA promises a relationship beyond just sex. If we count as scammers the guys that are just after the money, you may be wrong. SA may be full of double scammers (not good in the sack or fake pics like in the other sites + not actually into a sugar daddy relationship).

I probably wasn't crystal clear...with lumping in those other sites I meant when "generou$" comes up, scammers appear. So it's the $$ part maybe?

Also as I've stated elsewhere, I've found young men on SA more into the "silverdaddies.com" mode, i.e. they just like older guys. Or want bare minimum of support.

• 2 weeks later...

From the profile of a cute 26-year old in Arkansas:

What I'm Looking for

Friendship, someone that just enjoys begin around me and I them. That begin said, I have been on this site for a week. What I have found out is that people lie. Not all people someone I met off this site means dear to me. xxxxxxxx_name_xxxxxxx has been a mentor and someone who was there without even asking. I can never repay him but I will do my best. So you want to be friends, talk about how about your likes and dislikes and get to know each other. Great we can do that all night long don't have to give me a thing. Ok the phone number idea was stupid. But yes I need to figure out how to prove you are not using me. That's not an easy thing to do. I sell personalized erotica videos and pic depending on how long, pictures again depends on what you have me doing and wearing. Honestly I just wanted someone real and all I got where people who abused me. Something new I have learned from begin on this site. If you have no pictures, are not verified, or things along that nature I will assume you are fake. It's sad honestly all I was looking for was a travel buddy. Maybe someone I can fool around with. A mentor someone who can help me out as I grow and develop into a man. I just get taught the world sucks. I really want to meet someone to travel with and to fool around with. Maybe even get real close to. Think about it before messaging me. I can't keep getting knocked down and stand back up.

An unsolicited first private-message to me:

Look I'm going to be straight up honest with you. Now I may be horny as hell and a sexual demon. But I am a huge ball of mess, my car is on the verge of repo it looks like I have bladder cancer I found out after the surgery on the 20. My dad is in hospice he is in the final stages of cancer . Last night I almost we to jail for stealing bread. I have to be honest you really shouldn't mess with me I'll just drag you down. You are a hot older man . I'm just trying to protect you.

o_O

From the profile of a cute 26-year old in Arkansas:

What I'm Looking for

Friendship, someone that just enjoys begin around me and I them. That begin said, I have been on this site for a week. What I have found out is that people lie. Not all people someone I met off this site means dear to me. xxxxxxxx_name_xxxxxxx has been a mentor and someone who was there without even asking. I can never repay him but I will do my best. So you want to be friends, talk about how about your likes and dislikes and get to know each other. Great we can do that all night long don't have to give me a thing. Ok the phone number idea was stupid. But yes I need to figure out how to prove you are not using me. That's not an easy thing to do. I sell personalized erotica videos and pic depending on how long, pictures again depends on what you have me doing and wearing. Honestly I just wanted someone real and all I got where people who abused me. Something new I have learned from begin on this site. If you have no pictures, are not verified, or things along that nature I will assume you are fake. It's sad honestly all I was looking for was a travel buddy. Maybe someone I can fool around with. A mentor someone who can help me out as I grow and develop into a man. I just get taught the world sucks. I really want to meet someone to travel with and to fool around with. Maybe even get real close to. Think about it before messaging me. I can't keep getting knocked down and stand back up.

An unsolicited first private-message to me:

Look I'm going to be straight up honest with you. Now I may be horny as hell and a sexual demon. But I am a huge ball of mess, my car is on the verge of repo it looks like I have bladder cancer I found out after the surgery on the 20. My dad is in hospice he is in the final stages of cancer . Last night I almost we to jail for stealing bread. I have to be honest you really shouldn't mess with me I'll just drag you down. You are a hot older man . I'm just trying to protect you.

o_O

A classic!