What Brand Do You Shave With?

Zman
This topic is 3046 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

shave2.gif

I've tried a lot of different razors as I suspect many of you have.

Lately, I've been using DORCO blades. They're pretty good and somewhat cheaper than Gillette or Schick.

http://thumbs.ebaystatic.com/images/g/R6cAAOSwwPhWh160/s-l225.jpg

What do you shave with? How often do you change blades? I go through about two blades a week (and shave daily).

Also, I use disposable razors for my naughty bits.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
See all the more reason to leave hair where nature intended it. Then your "bits" would get nicked.

For the face, I used to use Fusion. But when I began traveling a lot, I found Schick was more readily available (and just as good) vs. having the "retail police" fetch the Fusion razors behind locked displays for me. Now I use Schick all the time, and I'm happy.

I once tried to shave the shaft, such as it is, with a disposable razor (don't remember the brand). OUCH!. It burned for quite a while. I don't know how you guys do it.

Then your "bits" would get nicked

I've since tried an trimmer, but as said, got some nicks. Have learned to be more cautious, and attribute those early nicks to my lack of expertise in handling the equipment.

for face, Gillette Sensor with....let me go see.....Gillette Sensor Excel blades and Gillette gel with "3X action" (?)

I get my back waxed every couple months (yeah, I know, GemBear....)

for other parts of body, some cheap battery-powered thing I got at WalMart

I shave with a razor, not a brand....

http://vecto.rs/600/vector-of-a-cartoon-man-holding-a-branding-iron-coloring-page-outline-by-ron-leishman-17347.jpg

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000557445/polls_istockphoto_5663675_single_emoticon_tongue_out_4338_81608_poll_xlarge.jpeg

for face, Gillette Sensor with....let me go see.....Gillette Sensor Excel blades and Gillette gel with "3X action" (?)

I get my back waxed every couple months (yeah, I know, GemBear....)

for other parts of body, some cheap battery-powered thing I got at WalMart

I'm so confused by these statements I don't even know where to begin. :confused:

The Feather Stainless Steel Safety Razor AS-D2 SS

http://www.royalshave.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/thumbnail/200x/1cee5baa1c4424f27b53ab15b3ac2407/h/r/hr_401-089-00_feather-as-d2-stainless-steel-safety-razor_2.jpg

It was good enough for your dad...it's good enough for you.

Plus you FELL like a MAN using it.

If you're scared (like I was)...I encourage you to try it....you'll never go back.

The Feather Stainless Steel Safety Razor

It was good enough for your dad...it's good enough for you.

Yes I remember them, and I also remember buying double edged razors for it, and twisting the bottom of the handle to replace the blade. Had it all the way through college. It too was what my dad shaved with, and what I began to shave with. To this day, I cannot remember where or when I lost it. I sometimes think about going back to using one again. This makes me want to put it on my shopping list.

Found the greatest shaving cream. Comes in a red and white tube. Called CREMO shave CREME. You couldn't have a smoother shave even if you used warm jizz. Available at Walmart.......shaving cream, not warm jizz........unless you go to the back bathroom by the sporting goods on a tuesday morning.......

Archived