Is my new avatar too suggestive?

Truereview
This topic is 3078 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

im in full vacation mode, so I changed my avatar to a succulent margarita, straw perfectly positioned for a sip. Here is my concern: am I being too suggestive? Am I subliminally motivating others to drink, or to suck, or rim salty edges, or grab the "stem" and gulp it down?

Torn, -TR

im in full vacation mode, so I changed my avatar to a succulent margarita, straw perfectly positioned for a sip. Here is my concern: am I being too suggestive? Am I subliminally motivating others to drink, or to suck, or rim salty edges, or grab the "stem" and gulp it down?

Torn, -TR

no is not!

Btw, we all should be at least responsible of what we put in our mouths for food, alcohol and sex. LOL

Torn, -TR

To me, the only thing it suggests is that you enjoy a drink. But "enjoying a drink" may convey different meta-messages to different viewers.

Torn, -TR

I think it's definitely PG.

Now, if there was a fist wrapped around the straw, a pair of crusty lips hugging it's tip with tongue tip pressed into the open end then inferences could be made.

Yes. Many thanks. :p

Have you all checked out the forum list and scanned the posts that you've replied to?

This is the first time I've really paid attention to it with avatars...and it looks like everyone is having 'Rita's with me! @geminibear 's new bear avatar looks like it's holding the Rita to his mouth while @FreshFluff is licking it and @marylander1940 is hugging it. And @azdr0710 is about to step on my Rita! :eek:

PS- these are the wonders you contemplate on your second Rita by the pool as you ogle the fine Italiano across from ya...

Archived