It's Snowmageddon! How do you spend a snowday?

geminibear
This topic is 3113 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

We are having major winter blizzard in the Rocky Mountains tonight and tomorrow. :eek: As an outdoor enthusiast I am looking forward to "working" from home tomorrow. I enjoy removing the snow from my yard and helping my neighbors do the same. :D

How do you spend your snow days? (If you live in an area that is susceptible to blizzards). :)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snow day. In bed with the dogs, or if my timing is extraordinary, in bed with a hot man and the dogs. Junk food. If you eat junk food on a snow day there are no calories in the food because it is too cold to absorb the calories. A hot shower, back to bed and then in the afternoon, just before dark, out to take a few deep breaths of the bracing snow-filled air.

We are having major winter blizzard in the Rocky Mountains tonight and tomorrow. :eek: As an outdoor enthusiast I am looking forward to "working" from home tomorrow. I enjoy removing the snow from my yard and helping my neighbors do the same. :D

How do you spend your snow days? (If you live in an area that is susceptible to blizzards). :)

Snow Day in FTL....Sorry, but someones got to do it. :D

fortlauderdaleintercoastalboaters.jpg?w=620&h=412

I would enjoy it this way!

http://www.companyofmen.org/threads/winter-is-coming.107918/#post-1005556

Snow day. In bed with the dogs, or if my timing is extraordinary, in bed with a hot man and the dogs. Junk food. If you eat junk food on a snow day there are no calories in the food because it is too cold to absorb the calories. A hot shower, back to bed and then in the afternoon, just before dark, out to take a few deep breaths of the bracing snow-filled air.

Nice, you could be our new surgeon general because you sound like more fun. And force Michelle to layoff all that talk about exercise, fruits and vegetables :)

Archived