Name 3 actors you'd like to bed

MFLV
This topic is 1047 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

1. My latest reason to get a boner: Eddie Redmayne

2. Logan Lerman

3. Louis Tomlinson

Hmmm. Two Brits. How did that happen? In years past I would have included Lance Bass and Jonathon Taylor Thomas. (You may see a trend here).

Methinks you like twinks. I think I'd be more likely to get a boner from Lena Dunham than Eddie Remayne.

Don't know the first guy, but the third guy's a singer, not an actor. So, you get a do-over on that one. Feel free to nominate another Brit, though. :-P

P.S., I also heart One Direction, and Louis happens to be my favorite, too! :-*

I have been caught! Indeed my choice of 1D singer Louis Tomlinson doesn't count unless you believe he acts really straight. As a replacement I place in nomination the name of Hunter Parrish. And at the risk of being booed or sneered at, I actually think Michael Cera is rather hot in that nerdy, dorky way. I wouldn't kick him out of bed although I might roll out of bed laughing.

And if you want another Brit on my list, how about Freddie Highmore. And yes, he is over 21 now.

Methinks you like twinks. I think I'd be more likely to get a boner from Lena Dunham than Eddie Remayne.

Ouch. I must express sympathy for you on that one. Anyone who hasn't seen Eddie Redmayne in action, watch "My Week with Marilyn." He is a total charmer in that movie. I also was enthralled with him as Marius in the Les Miz movie.

I have been caught! Indeed my choice of 1D singer Louis Tomlinson doesn't count unless you believe he acts really straight. As a replacement I place in nomination the name of Hunter Parrish. And at the risk of being booed or sneered at, I actually think Michael Cera is rather hot in that nerdy, dorky way. I wouldn't kick him out of bed although I might roll out of bed laughing.

And if you want another Brit on my list, how about Freddie Highmore. And yes, he is over 21 now.

I think you're likely right about Louis's acting ability re: pretending to be straight! ;-)

Definitely approve of Hunter Parrish. Total hunk. Don't know who Highmore is, but if you wanted to stick with the Brits, how about Charlie Hunnam? He used to be a twink on the original Queer As Folk, but now he's all man on Sons of Anarchy. Yum! Plus, don't forget Alex Pettyfer. Another blond British hunk.

God, I love men! So glad I'm gay!

1) The Ryan "triplets" (Reynolds, Philllipe, and Gossling)

2) Joe Manganello

3) Daniel Craig

Do you mean Joe Manganiello?

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/joe-manganiello-muscle-fitness.jpg

Ouch. I must express sympathy for you on that one. Anyone who hasn't seen Eddie Redmayne in action, watch "My Week with Marilyn." He is a total charmer in that movie. I also was enthralled with him as Marius in the Les Miz movie.

I love that movie but he does nothing for me. The face is really strange -- like it was put together in a lab. He has a Frankenface quality. Really creeps me out. And he's a total twink with a little girl body. Sorry, to each his own.

• 5 years later...
Jeffrey Dean Morgan

Ving Rhames

Terry Crews

Jeffrey Dean Morgan He just gave birth.

Ving Rhames He's the voice of Arby's. (He's got the meats!)

Terry Crews He'll sue you if you grope him inappropriately.

I saw Rhames centuries ago in an off-Broadway production of Short Eyes when he was an unknown. Esai Morales was the draw for me. Michael O'Keefe was the other known name. Apparently Laurence Fishburne was in it, too, which I didn't realize.

Anyhoo... The Vingster was in fantabulous shape back then. He wore an open sleeveless denim vest throughout, showing off great arms and a v-shape he must've lost rather quickly. At one point he had his back to the audience and dropped his pants (and my jaw), showing off a rather magnificent ass.

STAGE: 'SHORT EYES,' BY PINERO, IN REVIVAL

By FRANK RICH

• FOR the Second Stage revival of Miguel Pinero's ''Short Eyes,'' David Jenkins has designed a wraparound set that envelops the audience in the clammy, cinder-block environment of a New York House of Detention. And, after a while, we really do feel that we're in jail. By the time the inmates erupt in an irrational cataclysm of vigilante violence, the audience is squirming uncontrollably, afraid to watch the bloodletting and yet unwilling to look away. When the play ends a while later, a theatergoer may be torn between a desire to applaud and the urge to rush home for a cleansing shower.

A decade after its premiere, Mr. Pinero's quasi-documentary prison drama remains mostly strong stuff. What makes ''Short Eyes'' live is not its dramaturgy, which is lumpy, but its refusal to trade in the sentimental preachments that usually attend theatrical treatments of its subject. As the author unblinkingly portrays the seaminess of jailhouse existence, so he presents his characters in the round: Most of the inmates and guards are both victims and victimizers, and Mr. Pinero, himself a former inmate, neither apologizes nor pleads for any of them.

The closed world the men inhabit has its own strict, baroque moral code, albeit one in jarring conflict with the official system of justice outside. The play's action is sparked by the arrival of a new prisoner who violates that code - an accused but possibly innocent child molester named Davis (Michael O'Keefe) and soon nicknamed ''Short Eyes.'' Though the other inmates tolerate every other kind of antisocial behavior, they are unified in their scorn for criminals of Davis's particular degenerate stripe. But as that scorn boils over into blind hatred, Davis seems almost beside the point. In passing judgment on a child molester, the men are eventually forced to confront their own beastliness and self-hatred.

On the way to his Dostoevskyan conclusion, Mr. Pinero vividly records the diurnal rituals of a tight, interracial fraternity. With their idiosyncratic slang, inverted ethics and unflagging scatology, the inmates often seem like feral cousins of the salesmen in ''Glengarry Glen Ross.'' Or so they do up to a point. In addition to its expected verbal and physical brawls, ''Short Eyes'' offers fairly graphic simulations of masturbation, urination and an attempted homosexual rape. Even so, one usually feels that Mr. Pinero is providing a matter- of-fact rather than exploitative picture of the way things are.

When first done in New York - originally at Riverside Church, then at the Public and the Vivian Beaumont - ''Short Eyes'' featured ex- convicts among its performers. The Second Stage's version can't entirely recreate that raw authenticity; sometimes, especially in Act I, the work's edge of danger is blunted. In most other respects, Kevin Conway's staging doesn't depart significantly from the first.

Mr. Conway has done a solid job - from the opening image of a solitary inmate soulfully smoking a cigarette to the taut final inquest. The atmospherics are well served not only by Mr. Jenkins's set, but also by the menacing shadows of Marc B. Weiss's lighting design. Yet it would be hard to argue that this production gives audiences who have seen ''Short Eyes'' (or its effective 1977 film version) a real reason to see it again. In fact, it's rather odd that the Second Stage, which champions revisionist treatments of neglected contemporary plays, would mount a standard version of a fairly recent hit.

First-time visitors to ''Short Eyes,'' of course, need not worry about suffering from dej a vu. While Mr. Conway's cast, like the original one, has its mumblers, it also contains some expert players. The best include Esai Morales as ''Cupcakes,'' the dayroom's androgynous sex object; Reggie Montgomery as a quixotic Muslim fanatic; Ving Rhames as the brawniest inmate, and Richard Bright and John Bentley as white authorities who are in varying degrees prisoners of their charges' skewed world view. Larry Fishburne makes the pungent most of the longest comic monologue, an almost surreal sexual fantasy about Jane Fonda.

As the brutalized title character, Mr. O'Keefe is more openly deranged than his predecessors, but his interpretation doesn't diminish the mystery surrounding Davis's culpability. His frightened, pasty face at times breaking into creepy, involuntary smiles, the actor suggests a man who has long since lost the ability to distinguish reality from hallucinations - or to judge his own guilt or innocence. So terrifying is this spiritual death sentence that the corporeal violence of ''Short Eyes,'' grueling as it is, finally comes almost as a relief.

• SHORT EYES, by Miguel Pinero; produced in association with Tony Kiser; directed by Kevin Conway; JuanPaul Calderon MorrisonBari K. Willerford IceLarry Fishburne OmarVing Rhames LongshoeDavid Patrick Kelly El RaheemReggie Montgomery PacoArnaldo Santana CupcakesEsai Morales NettRichard Bright DavisMichael O'Keefe AllardJohn Bentley

Antonio Sabato, Jr., because he acts like someone who would be hot AND fun in bed.

http://www.celebritiesfans.com/pictures/antonio_sabato_jr..jpg

James Franco, because he acts like someone who would be hot AND fun, AND fun to talk to in bed.

and.....

well....

I need some time to think of a third.

Sabato Jr is running for office in California as a Conservative Republicant