Name 3 actors you'd like to bed

MFLV
This topic is 1048 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The Three R's

I'm eclectic--I like boy next store looks as well as more manly masculine looks--athletic to just short of bodybuilders--and depending on how ripped, bodybuilders too-smooth or hairy--but hairy really gets me going--taller or shorter--but really like a guy taller than me (which is funny considering I'm not really a sub (or maybe I am and don't know it) but I like a guy who while not domineering has a strong but friendly personality. So while these are definitely on the pretty boy side--the "repetition" was too good to pass up

1. Ryan Reynolds

2. Ryan Kwanten

and please will you all give it up for....

3. Ryan Gosling

Rex

I'm eclectic--I like boy next store looks as well as more manly masculine looks--athletic to just short of bodybuilders--and depending on how ripped, bodybuilders too-smooth or hairy--but hairy really gets me going--taller or shorter--but really like a guy taller than me (which is funny considering I'm not really a sub (or maybe I am and don't know it) but I like a guy who while not domineering has a strong but friendly personality. So while these are definitely on the pretty boy side--the "repetition" was too good to pass up

1. Ryan Reynolds

2. Ryan Kwanten

and please will you all give it up for....

3. Ryan Gosling

Rex

Your three are perfect, would love them, preferably together!

Yep, I agree with Rexall's 3 Ryans and would have to add a 4th: Ryan Phillippe. An orgy with these four would be heaven on earth...especially if they were all bottoms (which of course they are in my fantasy)!

Goodfella

Goodfella- I like the way you think. You are a man after my own heart. I wouldn't mind Mr. Philippe at all. And of course I accidentally misspoke in my original post. I wouldn't want us to 'give it up for them'. I would want the actors to ' give IT up to us'. So yes in my fantasy too they are all bottoms.

Rex

So when this tape came out, I had heard that Colin was 'huge', and in this case- rumors were true. So I wonder if Rod Hagen would be willing to turn versatile for Colin!!!:o

I have a question- I'm assuming when they are in the Missionary position- he is knowing her vaginally and not anally? The only reason I ask is that the position looked a little low- and I wasn't entirely sure. And I guess the same question when she is sitting on his large codpiece.

Rex

Yep, I agree with Rexall's 3 Ryans and would have to add a 4th: Ryan Phillippe. An orgy with these four would be heaven on earth...especially if they were all bottoms (which of course they are in my fantasy)!

Goodfella

My goodness! How could I have forgotten Mr. Kwaanten as one of my Ryans? Absolutely love him on True Blood!

1. My latest reason to get a boner: Eddie Redmayne

2. Logan Lerman

3. Louis Tomlinson

Hmmm. Two Brits. How did that happen? In years past I would have included Lance Bass and Jonathon Taylor Thomas. (You may see a trend here).

Don't know the first guy, but the third guy's a singer, not an actor. So, you get a do-over on that one. Feel free to nominate another Brit, though. :-P

P.S., I also heart One Direction, and Louis happens to be my favorite, too! :-*

1. My latest reason to get a boner: Eddie Redmayne

2. Logan Lerman

3. Louis Tomlinson

Hmmm. Two Brits. How did that happen? In years past I would have included Lance Bass and Jonathon Taylor Thomas. (You may see a trend here).

I noticed Eddie Redmayne in the last year or so -- would love to see him up close and personal - he has a very smokingly sexy look and those lips.... just goggle his name and add "shirtless" and you will see.

This is quite a varied list but the top 5, based on the responses so far, are:

1) Hugh Jackman

2) Channing Tatum, Ryan Reynolds

3) Chris Evans, Ryan Gosling

4) Chord Overstreet, Daniel Craig, James Franco

5) Bradley Cooper, Chris Hemworth, Jake Gyllenhall, Matt Bomer

I don't like guys that are a lot taller than me; I prefer hairy guys; and I generally prefer darker looking guys. Nonetheless, I find Liam Hemsworth attractive even though he's taller than me by several inches, smooth, and blond. I don't know much about him, but I've watched his shirtless scenese in Last Song several times and I find him really cute. Oy.