Name 3 actors you'd like to bed

MFLV
This topic is 1044 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On 7/3/2021 at 10:08 PM, Unicorn said:

Zac Efron is still up there

Pin on Celebrity Candy

Also Nick Adams...

Nick Adams Height And Body Measurements - 2021

Pin on Nick

and Ian Somerhalder

Pin on hotttt

I saw Ian in an Off-Broadway show about the Peanuts characters as older children. He played a germaphobe Pigpen who was constantly sanitizing his hands. I met him after the show and shook his hand which was so smooth. I was in heaven looking into his eyes. This was soon after he was killed off on Lost.

On 7/4/2021 at 5:46 AM, CuriousByNature said:

Aaron Altaras?

Aaron Altaras is a German actor. Altaras was born in Berlin, the son of Adriana Altaras and Wolfgang Böhmer. Altaras' mother, a Croatian Jew, was forced to escape Croatia with her parents, Jakob and Thea Altaras, because his grandfather had been politically persecuted by the League of Communists of Croatia. (from Wikipedia)
Born: November 21, 1995 (age 25 years), Berlin, Germany
Height: 5′ 10″
Nationality: German

Aaron-Altaras263

27 minutes ago, Unicorn said:

Aaron Altaras is a German actor. Altaras was born in Berlin, the son of Adriana Altaras and Wolfgang Böhmer. Altaras' mother, a Croatian Jew, was forced to escape Croatia with her parents, Jakob and Thea Altaras, because his grandfather had been politically persecuted by the League of Communists of Croatia. (from Wikipedia)
Born: November 21, 1995 (age 25 years), Berlin, Germany
Height: 5′ 10″
Nationality: German

Aaron-Altaras263

His bare ass scene in the gay film "Mario" is a bit stunning. And he is very good actor. He doesn't identify as gay