Would YOU give up 1 year of life for a rocking body?

JackTwist
This topic is 4541 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does the perfect body come with an expiration date, and reverse after the year is up ? Or is it permanant. And in WHO'S definition of "perfect" will it be issued ?

Either way, a year with a perfect body, especially when you dont know HOW MANY years of life you actually have - SURE, ill take that Deal.

A study released today says 48% of gay men would sacrifice a year or more of their lives in exchange for a perfect body. Would you guys?

Check out the full-story here:

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2012/01/06/half-of-gay-men-would-die-a-year-early-for-the-perfect-body/

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/1687/newstudyfindshalfofallg.jpg

Without hesitation. I've give up TWO years for superpowers.

...sacrifice a year or more of their lives in exchange for a perfect body. Would you guys? ...

Like the one pictured? And everything works??? Hmmm - I like PK's answer that "yes", if it's the last year.:D:cool: And if the body stays that way until then. (This does have a feel of "Dorian Gray" to it.)

I would gladly trade the last two years for a healthy body...doesn't have to be rockin'... just healthy.

I've got to agree with Jackhammer on this one.

At my age, I could never achieve a perfect body. But, I recently gave up about a year of my life to drop 130 lbs. My body is still far from perfect but I'm healthier than I've been in years.

The year taking off the weight has been the best year of my life (so far).

I've got to agree with Jackhammer on this one.

At my age, I could never achieve a perfect body. But, I recently gave up about a year of my life to drop 130 lbs. My body is still far from perfect but I'm healthier than I've been in years.

The year taking off the weight has been the best year of my life (so far).

That is amazing! Congratulations, OneF.

And yes, I would give up a year without any hesitation at all. As long as the body stayed that way. I'd still like to be able to sleep in once in a while.

No. A year of life is worth living for so many reasons. No pointing of fingers here, because I am as vain and imperfect as the next person, but a "rocking body" can be achieved, or at least a better body can, by most of us who feel it is worth dying for.

Actually - the key to all of this is just a wee bit different

Approximately 50% of hospital medical costs are spent by people in the last year of their life. If I could given up that last year and have a perfect body, I think I would. I would have to know how soon the end was coming.

The key is to live life to the fullest every day and every week and every month. Quite often those lucky enough to still be in their 20's fail to understand the true significance of this or conversely are total hedonists regardless. But to reach your mid - forties and realize your half way through the best years of your life . . . then you really begin to appreciate living out each day to it's full potential !!!

Archived