Would YOU give up 1 year of life for a rocking body?

JackTwist
This topic is 4541 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If I could pick the body I would like to have then yes. However, I would not want the whole body, just the torso area. I am more than happy with myself from the waist down.

It is the chest and stomach area that I have always had to work on.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not seek a "perfect body;" I seek a reasonably fit one and would definitely give up a year in order to accomplish this!

When I could "catch," I had a fairly goodlooking physique; men would come onto me. These days that does not happen;

I wish it would and do hope to work on the situation before it causes mental anguish!

The young man who accompanied me to San Miguel Allende for the Christmas holiday has a body worthy of a CK print advertisement. That stated, he spends three hours a day in the gym and consumes a small fortune in " supplements" and "protein drinks" each day; the supplements must be taken on a staggered schedule throughout out the day. Gravity wins the game in the end, and, for myself, I embrace it as a compatriot.

Archived