Straight Hung

Subdump

12 hours ago, BonVivant said:

Sure if you want to “be allowed” to give head to a str8 guy. No thanks. He like likes 🐈‍⬛🐈!!  Says so. Move on. 

To each his own.  The fact that he loves pussy is no deal-breaker for me. His cock looks magnificent. As long as he can stay hard and shoot his load while I blow him…I would be all in. He’s been around for quite a while so I assume he is desired by many. 

9 hours ago, EZEtoGRU said:

To each his own.  The fact that he loves pussy is no deal-breaker for me. His cock looks magnificent. As long as he can stay hard and shoot his load while I blow him…I would be all in. He’s been around for quite a while so I assume he is desired by many. 

And there we have it...to each his own "taste".

• 1 month later...

If I remember correctly, one of his threads on the board had enough info in it for me to search and find his twitter.  And that had a bunch of face pictures.  I seem to recall music videos as well--he's a singer or a performer or something, if I'm remembering properly.

1 minute ago, KensingtonHomo said:

I don't want to be "dominated" by a straight guy, or pay to blow him. Honestly, he should pay me. I'm very good at it. 

Sure, but you also understand that not everyone shares the same kinks.

You do you, sure, but also let others do themselves without judgement...  Especially on a board like this one.

7 minutes ago, BenjaminNicholas said:

Sure, but you also understand that not everyone shares the same kinks.

You do you, sure, but also let others do themselves without judgement...  Especially on a board like this one.

My comment wasn't directed at anyone who would hire a straight guy. I was speaking about myself. 

Also, as we live in a hetero-patriarchal society, does that desire for straight men equal a "kink," or is it internalized homophobia?  That's nothing against any individual guy who hires straight guys or desires straight guys. It's a commentary on societal dynamics. 

On 3/31/2024 at 7:56 AM, KensingtonHomo said:

Also, as we live in a hetero-patriarchal society, does that desire for straight men equal a "kink," or is it internalized homophobia? 

That is an interesting assumption.  My life experience is a matriarchal society.  My mother dominated my father.  My high school principal, university president, and engineering department head were all female.  Most of my supervisors have been female.  The CEO of my organization is a lesbian.  My city, county, and state governments are all majority female.

I love hiring straight men for sex.  It is a particular kink.  I crave to be dominated sexually by a straight man.

I would hire StraightHung in a heartbeat, although I didn't particular enjoy giving head for great lengths of time at this moment in my life.

47 minutes ago, Vegas_Millennial said:

My life experience is a matriarchal society.  My mother dominated my father.  My high school principal, university president, and engineering department head were all female.  Most of my supervisors have been female.  The CEO of my organization is a lesbian.  My city, county, and state governments are all majority female.

I love hiring straight men for sex.  It is a particular kink.  I crave to be dominated sexually by a straight man.

I would hire StraightHung in a heartbeat, although I didn't particular enjoy giving head for great lengths of time at this moment in my life.

Your life experience - fascinating though it is - is irrelevant to living in a hetero-patriarchal society. A single mother raised me, and I have worked mainly in women-majority fields, but that doesn't change the fact that our society is dominated by men, who occupy most elected offices, run most companies, have most of the money, etc. Even the gains women have made in the past 50 years or so are primarily based on them doing double duty (family AND career) or fitting into patriarchal structures. 

I'm an SA survivor with rape fantasies. I don't have any moral or ethical issues with anyone's kink (as long as everyone is a consenting adult), but I find the attraction curious as I don't experience it. Once I learn a man is straight, my desire vanishes. 

On 3/31/2024 at 9:56 AM, KensingtonHomo said:

My comment wasn't directed at anyone who would hire a straight guy. I was speaking about myself. 

Also, as we live in a hetero-patriarchal society, does that desire for straight men equal a "kink," or is it internalized homophobia?  That's nothing against any individual guy who hires straight guys or desires straight guys. It's a commentary on societal dynamics. 

Gotcha.

You also raise an interesting question/conversation with a dynamic enough answer that might be different for each responder.

For some, this.  For others, that.  

16 hours ago, BenjaminNicholas said:

Gotcha.

You also raise an interesting question/conversation with a dynamic enough answer that might be different for each responder.

For some, this.  For others, that.  

Folks often assume their personal experience represents everyone's. But @KensingtonHomo is right. It is inarguably that we live in a hetero-patriarchal society.