Scary Looking Clients

Alexphilly

Have any of you guys (providers) had a client that made you feel nervous or uncomfortable?. I have had this one client and I mean this guy was a tough guy tattooed everywhere including face (kinda Thug looking) big guy . He definitely kinda made me a bit nervous he kept telling me don’t be afraid, don’t be afraid. I went through with it turned out he turned out to be a sweet guy. So I guess I was judging a book but I was still being cautious.

Another guy I had was so much in denial he wanted a massage etc . But during the whole session he kept saying to his self I’m not gay I’m not gay and I was thinking is his denial going to make him flip out on me and possibly harm me so that one I politely told him I can’t follow through with the session because he was making me feel uncomfortable. I just wanted to share that with you guys ✌️

Edited by Alexphilly

Yup. Best not to judge a book by its cover.

All kinds of people want service, including those with menacing gang tattoos, hard faces, or they’re in denial, or never had an experience like this before. Meet them where they’re at. They’re deciding to see you, which means they want to be there. Have an open mind. Use caution and good sense. Communicate when something is unclear. “Is this ok? Are you comfortable when I do xyz? Would you rather I do abc?”

Some clients are just weird. Not dangerous, just awkward. Some people are on a neuro-atypical spectrum. Some are just nervous. All of this is fine and normal. Take it in stride. Read the client and respond appropriately.

Protect yourself when necessary.

33 minutes ago, Simon Suraci said:

Yup. Best not to judge a book by its cover.

All kinds of people want service, including those with menacing gang tattoos, hard faces, or they’re in denial, or never had an experience like this before. Meet them where they’re at. They’re deciding to see you, which means they want to be there. Have an open mind. Use caution and good sense. Communicate when something is unclear. “Is this ok? Are you comfortable when I do xyz? Would you rather I do abc?”

Some clients are just weird. Not dangerous, just awkward. Some people are on a neuro-atypical spectrum. Some are just nervous. All of this is fine and normal. Take it in stride. Read the client and respond appropriately.

Protect yourself when necessary.

You are soo right , also I limit my availability as well I don’t take sessions late at night although I’m tempted but safety first.

1 hour ago, Alexphilly said:

I don’t take sessions late at night although I’m tempted but safety first.

Agree. I still do late night sessions but only for trusted regular clients or if a client books it 24 hrs in advance. That policy acts as a natural filter both for safety and for better clients. I’m too old to deal with the flaky desperate last minute late night requests anymore. Plus I have a commute to my work location now, so that’s not happening after I go home.

5 hours ago, Alexphilly said:

I have had this one client and I mean this guy was a tough guy tattooed everywhere including face (kinda Thug looking) big guy .

I mean, this would probably get my dick hard, but then again, I've got a wacky variety of tastes and turn-ons :)

11 minutes ago, BenjaminNicholas said:

I mean, this would probably get my dick hard, but then again, I've got a wacky variety of tastes and turn-ons :)

It actually kind of shocked me because he completely turned submissive so the tattoos and toughness flew out the window lol ..😂 🫨🫨🫨

3 hours ago, Alexphilly said:

It actually kind of shocked me because he completely turned submissive so the tattoos and toughness flew out the window lol ..😂 🫨🫨🫨

Those are the best kind...  My favorite kind.

Daily dominant guys who want to be manhandled behind closed doors.

11 hours ago, Alexphilly said:

But during the whole session he kept saying to his self I’m not gay I’m not gay 

Haha I had a provider like that. Big and intimidating from a rural area. I asked him if he used Grindr, and he said, "No way, I don't do that gay stuff, I have a girlfriend!" Despite that he French kissed.

Sad closet case.

I had a client like that. Told me “I’m not gay or anything but you suck my cock better than my girlfriend”. Then he liked a finger inside because she wouldn’t do that for him. But he definitely wasn’t gay…. Then he asked if he could try sucking me, which he enjoyed (I didn’t - too much teeth). But he said he definitely wasn’t gay. Lots going on 🙂

I don't know about "scary looking clients", as posted by others we should never judge a book by its cover but there are some "warning behaviors". 

Most working guys simply let their 6th sense guide them or they learn as they work. PNP, bossiness, texting late at night sounding like a teenager( u free now) , endless texting, bargain hunting, sounding desperate, asking the same questionnaire over and over again, etc. might be a sign of a bad client.

Unfortunately, the definition of "scary" might have some social bias. 

Edited by marylander1940